Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something feels fishy about the Pats/Falcons line. 70% of money is on the Pats, yet the line hasnt moved. I feel vegas thinks Falcons are gonna whop the Pats. I dont bet football usually but Ill have to take a bite on the Falcons spread maybe.

EDIT: Ill take the +3.5 when it reaches there.
70% of money is not on the pats. Where did you see that

Help a hapless Brit make a bet on Super Bowl? Is this a coin toss game?

Id trust that more tbh. Seems more accurate

More accurate based on what? It fits your idea of how public is playing it?
It's all guesstimations at the end of the day with no facts. Sorry if it comes off as passive aggressive. I think more sites have it similar to SBR.

More accurate based on what? It fits your idea of how public is playing it?
It's all guesstimations at the end of the day with no facts. Sorry if it comes off as passive aggressive. I think more sites have it similar to SBR.
Well it actually explains why the number hasn't moved off of 3 lol

I got lucky yesterday and got my Purdue bet in at -1 since I waited for reduced juice on 5d but will take it as a loss since I posted -3 before I had to go to my gym to teach.

Bets I'm looking at for the Super Bowl are the under and Sanu to score a td +140.

Help a hapless Brit make a bet on Super Bowl? Is this a coin toss game?
lol kind of. No right side, idk what anyone says. Pats are probably slightly better but Falcons can def win

lol kind of. No right side, idk what anyone says. Pats are probably slightly better but Falcons can def win
The Pats may win but I think Vegas does think they'll cover the spread. ML might be good if you're looking to play the pats. Spread do you think Atlanta. Not a football bettor so play how you feel.

Could also be that Vegas is trying to win big. Shenanigans are afoot methinks.
I think you'd feel a bit silly if you bet on the Falcons for that reason and they end up losing

I think you'd feel a bit silly if you bet on the Falcons for that reason and they end up losing

Like I said before not a football bettor. Just do it once or twice for fun, I won't go against Belichick and Brady with two weeks to prepare. I'll probably just enjoy the game. Would be fun seeing Falcons pull through.

Really need a player to kneel during the national anthem tonight
How many units do you have on that? It seems like a pretty nice line, but I'm also not sure. Does anybody here know if any players on either of those teams have kneeled during the anthem at any of their games?

Wow Alex Mack playing w a broken leg. Confidence increase Patriots

How many units do you have on that? It seems like a pretty nice line, but I'm also not sure. Does anybody here know if any players on either of those teams have kneeled during the anthem at any of their games?
Just .10u to win 1u. Its gonna lose. According to espn through google, its the same five bums who kneel during it every week, none of them on Pats or Falcons.

Biggest prop play is the coaches challenge you called out yesterday. And just a very tiny stab on Gronk said more than 3 times too.

Feels like last year the props were cooler. I think they even took away some props from yesterday, like @POTUS tweets being more/less than tds in the game.

Forgot who did the stat work for the national anthem last year, but i'm about to do some studying on that

Player to call coin toss calls tails +325????? Excuse my ignorance, but am I missing something?

Vegas does not gamble lol. I honestly don't care what anyone says they cannot convince me otherwise.

**on purpose they don't.

Sometimes they can't help it. They are wrong in how they think public $ will be bet. They end up exposed to certain outcomes.

Mack for ATL on their OL playing with a broken leg. Could impact their offense a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back