@Silver
Reaction score
Spurs -9 for 3.85u* +3.5u

Couple of other plays:

Rockets -12 for 1.1u +1u
Blazers -3.5 for 1.1u +1u

One last play in college bball

Boise st +105 for 1u +1.05u

+6.55u. I had actually bet 3.85*, not 3.65, units on the Spurs, didnt notice but i had a typo. All my plays revolve around round numbers so im sure you guys believe me (not like there's a big difference anyway lol). This is basically me after the Spurs came back to cover after blowing a ten point lead and finding themselves down 4 towards the end of the third quarter

vhpy.gif

More plays incoming:

Nets +120 risk: 1.5u

I know next to nothing about Basketball but for any of you that do; do any of these look appealing to back tonight?

2wmkpif.jpg

tough night last night w/washington but i'm back on them today, couple units on wsh -150 and minnesota -108 <-- not sure why minnesota is so cheap after beating up on edmonton last night. i assumed dubnyk might be benched.. saw he's scheduled to start.. yea, bet it immediately

I know next to nothing about Basketball but for any of you that do; do any of these look appealing to back tonight?

2wmkpif.jpg
Those are the odds on the right?

Honestly, no. I think every one of those parlays can easily bust and props like having a player score x amount of points are hard to predict.

Honestly, no. I think every one of those parlays can easily bust and props like having a player score x amount of points are hard to predict.

Okay, thank you.

Will tail the Nets pick.

Okay, thank you.

Will tail the Nets pick.
I'll actually be looking to see if any of those will end up hitting. Do you get props like that often?

I'll actually be looking to see if any of those will end up hitting. Do you get props like that often?

Every time there is NBA on they have them. Like I say I don't know barely anything about NBA but maybe worth trying one some time.

Every time there is NBA on they have them. Like I say I don't know barely anything about NBA but maybe worth trying one some time.
Keep posting them!

tough night last night w/washington but i'm back on them today, couple units on wsh -150 and minnesota -108 <-- not sure why minnesota is so cheap after beating up on edmonton last night. i assumed dubnyk might be benched.. saw he's scheduled to start.. yea, bet it immediately

I planned to come on here and rant about how I will never bet the caps again....but damn it. ok 2u on each of your plays...lets get it back.

Also have a bet on the Magic ML +130 for 1u. 5 min late posting it

0.5u Celtics -6
0.5u Hawks +1.5

Nets are from dirty Jersey let's go Knicks 1.3u

Guessing it is because of the back-to-back whereas Calgary is on 4-5 days rest, but yeah MN is a much better team. Grabbed them for 1u and hit the -1.5 +245 for 0.25u. Caps line was up to -165 so I passed on that one. GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back