Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late post but on cavs -6 for 3u.. they gotta bounce back

Late post but on cavs -6 for 3u.. they gotta bounce back
Cavs aren't really good at covering large spreads because of their lack of bench. But they are better at home. I wouldn't be so heavy on them against a team that can score. GL tho hope they pull it off

Cavs aren't really good at covering large spreads because of their lack of bench. But they are better at home. I wouldn't be so heavy on them against a team that can score. GL tho hope they pull it
off
Thanks @iGnP it's looking good now they're pulling away..do you have a lean on the okc chi game?​

Thanks @iGnP it's looking good now they're pulling away..do you have a lean on the okc chi game?​
Yeah I like Chicago +3.5. Not sure how much I like them, though. Prob gonna be on them +3.5 for 1.1u but im debating just taking the moneyline. Kinda depends how my other plays look by the time tip off happens. If Brooklyn looks like my only winner then ill take the +3.5. If orlando or boston win their bet, ill be on the ML (dont ask me why, just my BR management rules ;) )

edit if all three lose, im gonna pass lol. very very possible outcome too

Bucks +282 risk: 0.75u

I'm embarassed by my Hawks pick. Stupid play in hindsight. Come on Celtics, save me lol.

I'm embarassed by my Hawks pick. Stupid play in hindsight. Come on Celtics, save me lol.
Celtics are done. Don't waste energy on hoping they'll make the comeback lol. Have I done my rant on Marcus Smart yet? I legit think that guy might be the worst all around offensive player in the league. Cant shoot, cant dribble, cant pass, and makes terrible, terrible decisions

Celtics are done. Don't waste energy on hoping they'll make the comeback lol. Have I done my rant on Marcus Smart yet? I legit think that guy might be the worst all around offensive player in the league. Cant shoot, cant dribble, cant pass, and makes terrible, terrible decisions

As a Knicks fan, I fully support any and all Celtic bashing lol. I'm really surprised by this performance though. I thought they'd want to make a statement tonight, especially with Derozan out.

Thank you cavs..now i on the bulls ML for 1u and feel confident on warriors at -16 for 1.5u hornets playing a back to back the Warriors have been resting at home for 2 days

As a Knicks fan, I fully support any and all Celtic bashing lol. I'm really surprised by this performance though. I thought they'd want to make a statement tonight, especially with Derozan out.
Injured player theory I guess. My goodness dont bring up this Knicks. The Nets are giving me a headache w their 4th quarter collapse

Injured player theory I guess. My goodness dont bring up this Knicks. The Nets are giving me a headache w their 4th quarter collapse

That Knicks/Nets game might have been the worst NBA game I've ever watched fundamental basketball wise.

Ugh Celtics with the tease at the end. Damn, rough night.

That Knicks/Nets game might have been the worst NBA game I've ever watched fundamental basketball wise.

Ugh Celtics with the tease at the end. Damn, rough night.
Yeah tell me about it. Other than the Knicks and Nets, I felt like the odds in each game were just too good to pass up. I suppose there's a reason for that haha. Worked for me in the past, just not tonight. Go figure the Bulls are looking good and I didnt bet them. So tempted to make a live bet on them if the Thunder happen to go on a run

edit: I dont really talk about my live betting but get this: Pelicans were up 2 early in the first quarter and their live line was over +200. I put a unit on it. Thought it was dead until the third quarter where they went up like 8. I went to peek at the live line and sure enough, the Pelicans were only like -140 or so. I hedged my live bet to basically free roll on the Pelicans and they imploded. Not only did they lose, they didnt even cover the big spread. ah basketball... thank goodness i didnt lose anything there

the celtics are currently on a five game win streak without their leading rebounder and second leading scorer

when bradley, who shoots 47 from the field and 40 from 3s comes back and olynik is not injured some of these close games are not going to be close at all

thomas is so good that he is statistically having a prime allen iverson-type season when you take into consideration minutes played and shooting pecentage

the celtics are currently on a five game win streak without their leading rebounder and second leading scorer

when bradley, who shoots 47 from the field and 40 from 3s comes back and olynik is not injured some of these close games are not going to be close at all

thomas is so good that he is statistically having a prime allen iverson-type season when you take into consideration minutes played and shooting pecentage
Oh, I fully know how good they can be. I like the Celtics but I hate smart (when I bet on them). They pulled it off tonight and made me eat my words (still couldn't cover though hehe)

Like I said previously, I know basically nothing about Basketball but just managed to hit this on College Basketball which was a nice surprise.

35jf9ub.jpg

Thank you cavs..now i on the bulls ML for 1u and feel confident on warriors at -16 for 1.5u hornets playing a back to back the Warriors have been resting at home for 2 days
2-1 today..Warriors up by 18 with 10 seconds and the Hornets make a means nothing 3 with 9 seconds left smh what in the hell..lol oh well I'll take the ~+2.5u day..

I had under 235 in the golden state game, 3 was brutal.

Up 2.3 units on the back of heavy live betting last night

I planned to come on here and rant about how I will never bet the caps again....but damn it. ok 2u on each of your plays...lets get it back.

Can't win them all, amigo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back