Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only play tonight, not confident. More of a situational play

Warriors/Clippers u227.5 for 1.1u

@mkess101
no draymond for the warriors tonight. zaza already injured. warriors down to macadoo and javale at center. do DJ or Blake props entice you at all?

2 bets tonight, small NBA double and College Basketball bet again since last nights won at around [13.00] [+1200]

NBA
Double [2.47] [+147]
════════════════════════════════════
WAS Wizards to win the 1st Quarter by 3 points or more
ATL Hawks +10

College Basketball
Triple [6.95] [+595]
BYU +10
The Citadel +6
Portland +5
═════════════════════════════════════

Pulling the trigger on Washington -10.5 for 1.1u. Wish I had taken the Clippers spread instead of the under. Dray was ruled out very shortly after my pick. Ah

@mkess101
no draymond for the warriors tonight. zaza already injured. warriors down to macadoo and javale at center. do DJ or Blake props entice you at all?

Man I have been so damn busy I haven't had a chance to dig into much stuff lately. Kinda sucks LOL.

I just looked, the only one I'd consider would be the DJ Pts+rebounds o26.5 prop at -115. Blake's props look good until you see the juice on them. DJ pts 12.5 is fine I guess, his rebounds prop is at 14. I'd rather just play them combined I think. I could see 16 pts and 12 rebounds or 10 pts and 20 rebounds from him. I **think** he goes over 26.5 combined vs what the W's have up front, but McGee might be a better rebounder than Za Za (or at least no dropoff imo).

I gotta play hoops tonight, seems like I have something going on every day lately. I took Hou -9 and Wash -11 small. Just call me Mr. Square LOL but Both teams play a high pace so covering big spreads isn't such a big deal. Atlanta I think has played a lol lately and the Lakers don't guard for shit.

-2.2 yesterday. Playing the Bulls +6.5 for 2.2u; ML (+237) for 0.1u

@iGnP @t6p and any other NBA guys

How much have you watched Jokic play for Denver? I know he's been putting up #'s, this is the first I've really gotten to see him since I'm watching the Bucks game. He's been out about a week with an injury, but holy shit is this guy some sort of offensive savant. His D is definitely lacking a little, like a lot of Euro guys (and like the entire Nuggets roster) but wow is he something else at the offensive end. Shotmaker, great passer, and just a ridiculous feel for where the ball will come off the rim on misses.

I'm really impressed. He's gonna be one of the best offensive players in the league for a long time.

Last edited:

How much have you watched Jokic play for Denver? I know he's been putting up #'s, this is the first I've really gotten to see him since I'm watching the Bucks game. He's been out about a week with an injury, but holy shit is this guy some sort of offensive savant. His D is definitely lacking a little, like a lot of Euro guys (and like the entire Nuggets roster) but wow is he something else at the offensive end. Shotmaker, great passer, and just a ridiculous feel for where the ball will come off the rim on misses.

I'm really impressed. He's gonna be one of the best offensive players in the league for a long time.
Love his game. Extremely talented player

Love his game. Extremely talented player

Dude is just embarrassing the Bucks tonight. Never ever thought I'd say this but he's right there with KAT and Embiid as far a which center I'd take to start a team with. Not quite the athlete those guys are but more skilled. And this is coming from a guy who's probably a little biased against Euro guys and their overall game.

I agree with you, I think he's on the verge of becoming a superstar. He's not getting the attention because of where he plays but his midrange game is amazing, excellent rebounder and passer. Lots of double doubles (and triple doubles) in his future.

Very happy with how he's playing tonight lol, hope he keeps it up in the second half (sorry, I know you're a Bucks fan).

-2.2 yesterday. Playing the Bulls +6.5 for 2.2u; ML (+237) for 0.1u
So close to hitting the ML but I'll take the win after getting a shit line w Butler being ruled out last second

+1.9u

0.5u Nuggets -3

+0.5u. Nuggets led by 20 at one point and by 7 with 16 seconds left in the game and I still had to sweat it out but a win is a win.

2.5u Blazers 2h -7.5

Dallas was 11-17 from three point range in first half. No way they stay that hot. Ferrell is a nice find for the Mavs but have to think Blazers make this a close game at least. Maybe even win it.

2.5u Blazers 2h -7.5

Dallas was 11-17 from three point range in first half. No way they stay that hot. Ferrell is a nice find for the Mavs but have to think Blazers make this a close game at least. Maybe even win it.
Ugh I wish I had seen this, would have told you to be careful Bc Dallas is hot. Obv hindsight is 20/20 but yeah.

Taking Purdue -3 for $40 against Maryland today in college basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back