NO CHILL!!! Michael Bisping Wants Jon Jones Banished From The Sport Of MMA.

Bisping just isn't that good. That's why he lost a lot of fights and has a fucked up eye and won't have defended against a top 10 contender in 17 months. He obviously knows it too.
Well hes champ and before that constantly near title shot in a division of cheaters so yeah its obvious he is very fucking good!

He lost only vs the very best and turns out many of them were cheaters/juicers! Utter frauds!
guys who knew they simply didnt have enough to win clean so they cheated .....they are the guys who simply arent that good !!!
if that means some of your heroes fall into that category then too bad swallow it as history will remember them as fakes

I hate bisping but will give the man his props...he fought vs an extra handicap against many of his foes and still kept in the title run for ages!

As for him not defending like soo many hes after a money fight....company just sold for 4 billion and he lost an eye for peanuts,cant blame him for joining the crowd and chasing that dollar.....hes earned that shit!!

Jones is the NC GOAT

Had USADA been around during Jones UFC run his UFC record would be 0-1-17NC

Too many illegal substances like Steroids and Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole in his system while competing in MMA.

Failed multiple drug tests over and over again.

Jones is going to be forever known as the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

At this point he should be banned for a couple of years from competing in MMA.

Regarding Michael Bisping... had USADA been around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be
31-3-4NC.

Fights against Hendo 1, Belfort, Sonnen and Wand would be a NC due to steroids and TRT under USADA.

Prevailed against Non TRT Hendo in a rematch who still carried his TRT infused KO Power due to years of TRT usage but USADA era Bisping fought against the tyranny of TRT and won the fight which is a little bit of justice for clean fighters.

Last edited:
Bisping's not a steroid user, how is he being a hypocrite?
Why? Just because he shits on juicers? Jon Fitch bashed them too, but got caught cheating years later.
Sure, Mike's never been caught cheating, but that doesn't mean we can say for sure he is 100% clean.
That said, i like Mike. It's just my view on the whole PED siruation in MMA.

Prevailed against Non TRT Hendo in a rematch who still carried his TRT infused KO Power due to years of TRT usage but USADA era Bisping fought against the tyranny of TRT and won the fight which is a little bit of justice for clean fighters.

I understand the rest of your argument but glorifying Bisping fighting zombie Hendo and still nearly loosing? Please. Hendo still put much more damage on Bisping. If everything this fight was a pathetic display of a "champ" trying to have an easy title defense and even the score with a now grandpa.

Bisping just isn't that good. That's why he lost a lot of fights and has a fucked up eye and won't have defended against a top 10 contender in 17 months. He obviously knows it too.
Well his most Brutal KO came a Hendo a massive steroid user so cheaters definitely have contributed to the damage he has taken over his career, thats undeniable so Mike is right to be bitter about it.

Bisping's not a steroid user, how is he being a hypocrite?

How do you know he's not? Jones talked a lot of shit about steroid users too.
Rampage trained with Bisping and when Mike was on one of his PED rants said "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Bisping huggers tried to spin that as Rampage talking about Mike's cocaine usage. lol

The fact is, it's naive to think all the top fighters haven't been or aren't currently on something.

He is thats why he has no chill about this
Hes lost narrrow title shots,been kod a few times and left with a fucked up eye cause of shitbags who couldnt fight clean ! Tell me who wouldnt be bitter about that?
Agreed.

Hard to think of any fighter that has been fucked over more by PED fighters than Bisping. 4 of his 7 losses are to notorious PED users, and at least a couple of those losses cost him title shots. Which is why I am delighted Romero is not getting a TS now. No fighter has more of a right to be justifiably salty towards PED users than Bisping.

How do you know he's not? Jones talked a lot of shit about steroid users too.
Rampage trained with Bisping and when Mike was on one of his PED rants said "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Bisping huggers tried to spin that as Rampage talking about Mike's cocaine usage. lol

The fact is, it's naive to think all the top fighters haven't been or aren't currently on something.

difference is Jon Jones was busted 3 times already, he hid under the cage for 6 hours, his college roomates and friends all claim he's been juicing since his JUCO days. Bisping, no smoke, no fire bro

Agreed.

Hard to think of any fighter that has been fucked over more by PED fighters than Bisping. 4 of his 7 losses are to notorious PED users, and at least a couple of those losses cost him title shots. Which is why I am delighted Romero is not getting a TS now. No fighter has more of a right to be justifiably salty towards PED users than Bisping.
The guy has a fucked up eye forever cause dana disnt give 2 shits.

Never thought about it the way Bisping did. I guess he does have a point. I think the contractual penalties are hard enough though. Even if Jones "accidentally" did another PED he will still face harsh time off.

difference is Jon Jones was busted 3 times already, he hid under the cage for 6 hours, his college roomates and friends all claim he's been juicing since his JUCO days. Bisping, no smoke, no fire bro

So? Rampage trained with Bisping for some time so I bet he knows. Like I said, people are naive and just want to believe their favorites aren't on something. It's always the other guy.

People quoting Rampage as a reliable source are fucking morons

Bisping is one of the very few fighters i would never suspect of cheating and he is 100% right in shitting on PED users as his career has been hindered by them numerous times

Back