NO CHILL!!! Michael Bisping Wants Jon Jones Banished From The Sport Of MMA.

Johnny Utahs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hard to argue with Bisping on this one. 3 out of 4 Usada tests and he's failed everytime. 1 time was when he fought OSP and looked like crap.

f7FdEdG.jpg

I really hope for his sake that Michael is clean.

I don't agree.
I would force him to fight DC and Gus and Shogun again, after a dozen of blood and urine tests. And I would force him to wear Pride gloves. And his opponents should be allowed to eye poke him.

JBJ will be fighting Brock in WWE next year lol

Maybe in Japan. They could promote it and sell it as a ppv. They would both be allowed to be juiced to the gills. People would pay for that fight.

' How do you unlike that? I know the purpose of this video and even so I cannot like it but rather unlike it. Oh well. JJ is a piece of B sample poop! '
- Tze

I really hope for his sake that Michael is clean.
He is thats why he has no chill about this
Hes lost narrrow title shots,been kod a few times and left with a fucked up eye cause of shitbags who couldnt fight clean ! Tell me who wouldnt be bitter about that?

Fuck Jon Jones.

Greatest of All Time my ass lmfao....

He is thats why he has no chill about this
Hes lost narrrow title shots,been kod a few times and left with a fucked up eye cause of shitbags who couldnt fight clean ! Tell me who wouldnt be bitter about that?
Bisping just isn't that good. That's why he lost a lot of fights and has a fucked up eye and won't have defended against a top 10 contender in 17 months. He obviously knows it too.

Next weeks BREAKING:

Michael Bisping tests positive for EPO

Last edited:
Back