NO CHILL!!! Michael Bisping Wants Jon Jones Banished From The Sport Of MMA.

Fuck Jon Jones.

Greatest of All Time my ass lmfao....

jon-jones-trolling.png

If Michael ever flunks a test it will literally be the funniest shit in the history of the sport.

I don't agree.
I would force him to fight DC and Gus and Shogun again, after a dozen of blood and urine tests. And I would force him to wear Pride gloves. And his opponents should be allowed to eye poke him.
LOL!
Hed still beat the shit out of them
Shogun
LOL!!!

Only fair thing is a handicap match Jones vs DC and Shogun

He's right. That many fuckups should result in a permanent ban.

Banned, criminal charges, Cormier should sue for damages and future damages, loss of purse. BURN HIM

i wish bisping would unbanish himself from MMA and fight, dude talks way too much

People are so blind.

In reality they just hate jones and are using this to crucify him with, consciously or not.

MMA is not a clean sport, nor should it be.
I mean, some people also historically had always this anti-PED crusade too. but I think as more and more poeople get caught by USADA, more people open their eyes and come to the "dark" side

Rampage Jackson is the source for this.

I believe it was during his walk and talk with Ariel

He specifically said that Bisping "shouldn't throw stones from a glass house"

I have no opinion on this

Just relaying the orgin
it wasn't even that, but that is correct, rampage did say that. it's because some other user used this exact pic in a bisping thread, if I'm not mistaken

some people said that rampage was talking about street drugs instead of PEDs. and also, bisping was NEVER a classy guy or anything like that. spit on rivera's corner, always seem extremely salty (not on rockhold level, though), retired belcher because of the eyepoke in their fight, is a douche... none of these things for me resembles a guy that wouldn't try to cut a corner in a cage fight

also, the last guy that said that someone should be banned for the sport for taking PEDs, got caught himself (anderson)

I mean, some people also historically had always this anti-PED crusade too. but I think as more and more poeople get caught by USADA, more people open their eyes and come to the "dark" side

it wasn't even that, but that is correct, rampage did say that. it's because some other user used this exact pic in a bisping thread, if I'm not mistaken

some people said that rampage was talking about street drugs instead of PEDs. and also, bisping was NEVER a classy guy or anything like that. spit on rivera's corner, always seem extremely salty (not on rockhold level, though), retired belcher because of the eyepoke in their fight, is a douche... none of these things for me resembles a guy that wouldn't try to cut a corner in a cage fight

also, the last guy that said that someone should be banned for the sport for taking PEDs, got caught himself (anderson)

Fitch spoke out against it adamantly as well. Later tested positive.

Randy was 1 month short of 34 when he had his first UFC fight. Jones will probably be 34 by the time he's allowed to fight there again so.... regaining the LHW title and getting the HW title still seems like it's an option.

People will still watch him if he comes back, even if it's only in the hope that he loses.

I'd have (slightly) more time for him if he manned up and said yes he was cheating but thought he'd get away with it instead of desperately looking for a plausible excuse to get out of it. It's happened in other sports (mainly track and field) where the athletes have shopped everyone involved in their PED use to get a shorter ban.

pretty sure his own form team mate rampage told us people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones regarding Bisping

Rampage Jackson is the source for this.

I believe it was during his walk and talk with Ariel

He specifically said that Bisping "shouldn't throw stones from a glass house"

I have no opinion on this

Just relaying the orgin

The actual source @27:42

The full quote

Quinton - "Normally I mind my own business but recently Bisping did an interview where he said people who use TRT are cheating and shit like that, that didn't sit well with me because people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. There's a lot worse stuff out there than testosterone that's all I'm saying"

You cant really accuse him of anything based on this ambiguous comment. I do remember this at the time and there was a lot of debate about what he was implying. The general consensus was that he was referring to recreational drugs when Bisping was doing a lot of DJ work at the time. There was a lot of talk about Bisping doing ecstacy and or coke while he was partying and DJ-ing and Rampage used to party with him a lot back in the day.

This all depends whether you believe Rampage who has shown in the past he has no problem throwing former colleagues under the bus. This was also filmed when Rampage was having a long running beef with Bisping at the time.

personally I think Mike was having it large and getting bang on the E's
of2Prs0.gif

I'm surprised Jackson Team has not kicked him out of the team. any major MMA org in USA should ban him for life to set an example.

Well hes champ and before that constantly near title shot in a division of cheaters so yeah its obvious he is very fucking good!

He lost only vs the very best and turns out many of them were cheaters/juicers! Utter frauds!
guys who knew they simply didnt have enough to win clean so they cheated .....they are the guys who simply arent that good !!!
if that means some of your heroes fall into that category then too bad swallow it as history will remember them as fakes

I hate bisping but will give the man his props...he fought vs an extra handicap against many of his foes and still kept in the title run for ages!

As for him not defending like soo many hes after a money fight....company just sold for 4 billion and he lost an eye for peanuts,cant blame him for joining the crowd and chasing that dollar.....hes earned that shit!!
You cant fault his willingness to stick around and he certainly took his chance. But apart from the second Rockhold fight, he more or less lost to every elite fighter he faced. Even a none firing Anderson Silva with the yips knocked him out. And he hasn't earned the right to hold up an entire division for a year and a half. He's a gate keeper who got lucky.

Well his most Brutal KO came a Hendo a massive steroid user so cheaters definitely have contributed to the damage he has taken over his career, thats undeniable so Mike is right to be bitter about it.
TRT was legal then.

Back