NO CHILL!!! Michael Bisping Wants Jon Jones Banished From The Sport Of MMA.

common sense

Now I don't have any source or proof to back up my claim what-so-ever, but I'm 100% sure that João likes to dress as a woman and seeks well endowed gentlemen in the streets at night.

It's just common sense.

difference is Jon Jones was busted 3 times already, he hid under the cage for 6 hours, his college roomates and friends all claim he's been juicing since his JUCO days. Bisping, no smoke, no fire bro
damn doing steroids that far back as a kid? thats dark, man.

People are so blind.

In reality they just hate jones and are using this to crucify him with, consciously or not.

MMA is not a clean sport, nor should it be.

No, the fighters sign onto fight each other without using certain substances so that's how it should be done. Cheaters should get punished since not only are they creating an unfair advantage to fortune and fame, they are gambling more with their opponents' health.

Of course there's always low class people around to defend proven cheaters.

Bisping is right. Enough second chances. Just be done with him. But then again the UFC is not interested in promoting sporting contests, they are interested in promoting a spectacle.

No, the fighters sign onto fight each other without using certain substances so that's how it should be done. Cheaters should get punished since not only are they creating an unfair advantage to fortune and fame, they are gambling more with their opponents' health.

Of course there's always low class people around to defend proven cheaters.

Ohhhh nooooo! Their poor opponents health. The opponent who signed up for a mixed martial arts fights with punches, knees, kicks, elbows, slams, etc.

Everyone is on it. If you want a safe place for your health gtf out of MMA.

Hunt pre Brock: doesn't matter what he's on I'm gonna knock him out.

Hunt post Brock: he could have killed me in there rabble rabble rabble!

These guys know what they're getting themselves into. It's deeply intwined in the history of MMA. Just look at PRIDE.

Rampage Jackson is the source for this.

I believe it was during his walk and talk with Ariel

He specifically said that Bisping "shouldn't throw stones from a glass house"

I have no opinion on this

Just relaying the orgin

And he was talking about recreational drugs as Bisping used to be a DJ.

Also, Rampage is full of shit anyway.

You cant fault his willingness to stick around and he certainly took his chance. But apart from the second Rockhold fight, he more or less lost to every elite fighter he faced. Even a none firing Anderson Silva with the yips knocked him out. And he hasn't earned the right to hold up an entire division for a year and a half. He's a gate keeper who got lucky.
Hes a paper champ who lost to a 60yr old Hendo with out his meds.
Fight Jacare , Romero or a any mw contender paper bitch!

i want michael bisping banished from the realm of earth

send him to fartworld

so it shall be done

You cant fault his willingness to stick around and he certainly took his chance. But apart from the second Rockhold fight, he more or less lost to every elite fighter he faced. Even a none firing Anderson Silva with the yips knocked him out. And he hasn't earned the right to hold up an entire division for a year and a half. He's a gate keeper who got lucky.
' More or less' ....they juiced/cheated
They wernt good enough to beat him fair and square so they shot up
If they cheated to win they didnt really win...period
The fact he was able to stay in the running with such a handicqp vs these juiceheads is amazing
Silva (another fighter with a ? Over his legacy) he beat decisively ....only got stunned by being stupid with his mouthpiece

' More or less' ....they juiced/cheated
They wernt good enough to beat him fair and square so they shot up
If they cheated to win they didnt really win...period
The fact he was able to stay in the running with such a handicqp vs these juiceheads is amazing
Silva (another fighter with a ? Over his legacy) he beat decisively ....only got stunned by being stupid with his mouthpiece
Whenever Silva bothered to pull the trigger he made Bisping look like the plodding journeyman he is. Apart from his string of losses he also has a bag of dodgy decision victories to. It's pure fluke he became champ and you, I and even he knows it, hence the ducking.

Banished? He failed two drug tests. He will get suspended for a few years and his career will be done. The only guy coming back after that length of time is GSP and we have no idea what he will look like.

If Jones get's 4 years, his career is done. He will be a footnote in MMA history.

Bisping calling for permanent banishment is a great way to get attention but ultimately the NSAC will follow it's guidelines.

The irony is there are guys competing today who have failed more than 2 drug tests (Barnett failed 4 throughout his career). Sonnen I believe failed 3 and he just fought recently in Bellator.

Bisping threw shade at Jon's way... no chill indeed...

Whenever Silva bothered to pull the trigger he made Bisping look like the plodding journeyman he is. Apart from his string of losses he also has a bag of dodgy decision victories to. It's pure fluke he became champ and you, I and even he knows it, hence the ducking.
Lol so he didnt bother to pull the trigger now? Silva was soundly beaten and again is a known juicer so his entire career is a ? anyway
The 'losses' to cheaters we've covered
Dodgy decisions? Apart from hamill not one was dodgy

No its not a fluke he became champ...anyone who thinks that is either too biased to see straight or doesnt know what they are looking at
Lukes chin wayyyy up all the time means its a fluke he hasnt been kod sooner more like

And ducking? The mans chasing a cash fught like everyone else now....this notion of cage fighters being 'afraid' is fucking retarded
Hes after money.....how stupid do you have to be to not understand why he wants gsp soo badly....its cash not fear that motivates him.

Lol so he didnt bother to pull the trigger now? Silva was soundly beaten and again is a known juicer so his entire career is a ? anyway
The 'losses' to cheaters we've covered
Dodgy decisions? Apart from hamill not one was dodgy

No its not a fluke he became champ...anyone who thinks that is either too biased to see straight or doesnt know what they are looking at
Lukes chin wayyyy up all the time means its a fluke he hasnt been kod sooner more like

And ducking? The mans chasing a cash fught like everyone else now....this notion of cage fighters being 'afraid' is fucking retarded
Hes after money.....how stupid do you have to be to not understand why he wants gsp soo badly....its cash not fear that motivates him.
I doubt Silva was juicing until his recovery from the leg break. And Silva failed to pull the trigger in almost every single one of his fights since. He's looked a shadow of his former self and he still KO-ed Bisping.

And Bisping would lose 9 out of 10 times to Rockhold. One lucky punch and a complacent Rockhold was all it took.

Apparently he's one of the highest earners in the UFC which is baffling considering he was never more than a gate keeper till he won the belt. He's held up the division on the strength of a fluke win. How stupid and nut hugging are you not to see what a complete farce it is. He's literally shitting his pants about facing a top contender because he knows his reign will be over. That's plain to see.

I doubt Silva was juicing until his recovery from the leg break. And Silva failed to pull the trigger in almost every single one of his fights since. He's looked a shadow of his former self and he still KO-ed Bisping.

And Bisping would lose 9 out of 10 times to Rockhold. One lucky punch and a complacent Rockhold was all it took.

Apparently he's one of the highest earners in the UFC which is baffling considering he was never more than a gate keeper till he won the belt. He's held up the division on the strength of a fluke win. How stupid and nut hugging are you not to see what a complete farce it is. He's literally shitting his pants about facing a top contender because he knows his reign will be over. That's plain to see.
Wel never know hes shat all over his legacy and he almost kod bisping when bisping fucked around about his mouth guard.

Lol lucky punch ! Hahaha when u have ur chin up like that lots of 'lucky punches' will end up hitting you

He fought for years vs killers all on peds and suddenly now hes 'afraid ' lol catch a fucking clue its about cold hard cash.

Wel never know hes shat all over his legacy and he almost kod bisping when bisping fucked around about his mouth guard.

Lol lucky punch ! Hahaha when u have ur chin up like that lots of 'lucky punches' will end up hitting you

He fought for years vs killers all on peds and suddenly now hes 'afraid ' lol catch a fucking clue its about cold hard cash.
He lost to more or less every top 5 fighter he ever faced. He knows he hadn't got a chance against Romero is why he was mysteriously injured until the GSP fight came back on the table and then he wasn't. He's a journeyman who took his chance and knows his time is up. He even lost at trash talking to Anderson Silva. Were PEDs responsible for that too?

Back