NJPW G1 Special in USA Discussion

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by Ozymandias, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Count Zero

Count Zero Twisting Nether

I think some people are just contrarians and when someone / something they would otherwise be completely indifferent to / neutral on gets heaped with praise, they turn from indifference to hate.

I can understand not being a fan of Omega or the Bucks, but why hate them. I truly think most of the reaction is to the concept of them that's perpetuated on the internet, rather than their actual matches for the most part. Take their *exact* matches move for move, but done by two randos, and there wouldn't be a word said.

They use less superkicks in an average match than Roman Reigns uses clotheslines, but because you can find a gif of them spamming them it must mean they always spam them.

Bluesbreaker and Ozymandias like this.
  2. D.R.H.

D.R.H. New lights...same old lack of fun of any kind! Staff Member Senior Moderator

I hate them because they're annoying to the nth degree. Their matches aren't what offends me even if I don't care for them...what I hate is the fact that their douche bag routine isn't a routine...they don't have a gimmick they're douche bag shit stain routine is the real them...and they bring it into the ring every time. I said it about Omega...if he didn't do all the dumb shit he'd be a good wrestler. Omega has a least toned it done some...The Young Bucks continue to charge headfirst into fucktard land and are determined to be it's princes.

3. Count Zero

[​IMG]

4. D.R.H.

D.R.H. New lights...same old lack of fun of any kind! Staff Member Senior Moderator

Yeah, because they keep kayfabe 24/7 and are somehow no different in the ring or during their shoots right?

Fuck those guys.

5. Count Zero

I think you're severely overestimating what percentage of their lives you are witness to lol

6. D.R.H.

I think you're severely underestimating just how big of douche bag shit stains they are.

7. Ozymandias

Ozymandias The Negan Belt

Watch "Being the Elite" on YouTube you get a glimpse into the Bucks lives. Omega sometimes too, but mostly the Bucks.

JohnSAFTAHess likes this.
  8. Easy The Great

Easy The Great A step below the top

I thing the Young Bucks are fucking awesome

Bluesbreaker likes this.