NJPW G1 Special in USA Discussion

I think some people are just contrarians and when someone / something they would otherwise be completely indifferent to / neutral on gets heaped with praise, they turn from indifference to hate.

I can understand not being a fan of Omega or the Bucks, but why hate them. I truly think most of the reaction is to the concept of them that's perpetuated on the internet, rather than their actual matches for the most part. Take their *exact* matches move for move, but done by two randos, and there wouldn't be a word said.

They use less superkicks in an average match than Roman Reigns uses clotheslines, but because you can find a gif of them spamming them it must mean they always spam them.

I hate them because they're annoying to the nth degree. Their matches aren't what offends me even if I don't care for them...what I hate is the fact that their douche bag routine isn't a routine...they don't have a gimmick they're douche bag shit stain routine is the real them...and they bring it into the ring every time. I said it about Omega...if he didn't do all the dumb shit he'd be a good wrestler. Omega has a least toned it done some...The Young Bucks continue to charge headfirst into fucktard land and are determined to be it's princes.

what I hate is the fact that their douche bag routine isn't a routine...they don't have a gimmick they're douche bag shit stain routine is the real them...and they bring it into the ring every time.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, because they keep kayfabe 24/7 and are somehow no different in the ring or during their shoots right?

Fuck those guys.

Yeah, because they keep kayfabe 24/7 and are somehow no different in the ring or during their shoots right?

Fuck those guys.

I think you're severely overestimating what percentage of their lives you are witness to lol

I think you're severely underestimating just how big of douche bag shit stains they are.

Watch "Being the Elite" on YouTube you get a glimpse into the Bucks lives. Omega sometimes too, but mostly the Bucks.

Back