NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the kids went to bed the system set up and game download took about 2 hours so I only got to play it for 15 minutes.

The game looks cute but the music and sound actually make it a little creepy.

I am going through the game right now. I am about 60+hours into it but I didn't cheat at all so there's a lot of backtracking and trying to figure things out. The game is TOUGH!!! especially if you are missing certain skills and item. The last two skills I found would have made a lot of my fights are LOT easier but I enjoyed the challenge.
I am going to give you one small hint. the shop sells markers to mark your map. Buy them and MARK everything you think you need to come back to. Believe me there will be things you won't remember as the map opens up. Enjoy.. The game is awesome!.

I am going through the game right now. I am about 60+hours into it but I didn't cheat at all so there's a lot of backtracking and trying to figure things out. The game is TOUGH!!! especially if you are missing certain skills and item. The last two skills I found would have made a lot of my fights are LOT easier but I enjoyed the challenge.
I am going to give you one small hint. the shop sells markers to mark your map. Buy them and MARK everything you think you need to come back to. Believe me there will be things you won't remember as the map opens up. Enjoy.. The game is awesome!.
This is a good tip.

Just running through the first little bit last night I thought to myself “I’m probably missing a whole bunch of shit already.”

This is a good tip.

Just running through the first little bit last night I thought to myself “I’m probably missing a whole bunch of shit already.”
Did you got the compass, the pen and the artifact to see you in the map? Those are a must, at least until you know your way

Did you got the compass, the pen and the artifact to see you in the map? Those are a must, at least until you know your way
Not yet. My kids have decided to be jerks this week at bedtime which has cut into my switch time.

Plays great, just as good as the other console releases. The only problem I ran into was my hand cramping up in handheld mode. Definitely need to take off the joycons or use a pro-controller.
I recently got a Switch and brought it on a vacation to use during my flights. Man does it make time fly by (no pun intended lol). I ran into the same problems with my hands camping up as the thing is pretty damn heavy for a handheld. Can you use the pro controller when in airplane mode?

I recently got a Switch and brought it on a vacation to use during my flights. Man does it make time fly by (no pun intended lol). I ran into the same problems with my hands camping up as the thing is pretty damn heavy for a handheld. Can you use the pro controller when in airplane mode?
I haven't tried but I don't see why not. The pro controller acts directly with the switch.

You can. I use my Switch a lot on flights and like to use the pro controller rather than hold the Switch. I either use the kick stand on the tray table or use my Switch protective case and hang it from the magazine rack. It saves my hands from cramping on really long flights.

Gonna go pick up Let's Go after work because I'm a sucker who hates money.

Should I get a screen cover for this thing?

I’m usually pretty careful with my stuff but some folks have reported scratches on the screen from the docking station.

Yeah. I baby the hell out of mine and it still ended up with a scratch after a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back