NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig playing with the ball controller. Wonder if other games are compatible.

Waits for someone to beat dark souls with a poke ball

I dig playing with the ball controller. Wonder if other games are compatible.

Waits for someone to beat dark souls with a poke ball

Lmao “Pokeball” needs to be a new speed running category for all switch games.

I ended up not getting the ball. They didn’t have one on the shelves at the store and I wasn’t in the mood to ask. I guess I’ll have to look like an average dweeb while I play instead of a raging dweeb.

<2>

So what is the big deal with Smash? i've been a gamer since the 80s and I think Smash is total garbage compared to other fighting games. Why is it so popular?

My brother went to the bar with the pokeball controller and said it couldn't stop vibrating, turns out there was a Pokemon near him.

I gotta check out the Go interaction tomorrow. Got the first badge tonight.

So what is the big deal with Smash? i've been a gamer since the 80s and I think Smash is total garbage compared to other fighting games. Why is it so popular?
If you play with a few others it's a blast. My ex had 3 kids and when they'd bring their friends over I would join and it was pure chaos. It's not a 2 or even 4 player fighting game. I was raised on Mortal Kombat and Street fighter and it's not one on one like that. It's just ridiculous fun. The more players the better it gets.

If you play with a few others it's a blast. My ex had 3 kids and when they'd bring their friends over I would join and it was pure chaos. It's not a 2 or even 4 player fighting game. I was raised on Mortal Kombat and Street fighter and it's not one on one like that. It's just ridiculous fun. The more players the better it gets.

Melee is a super fun 1v1 game. I love fighting games and Melee overall is probably my favorite of all time. Brawl was ass and I didn’t get to play SSB4 enough. I hope Ultimate is at least closer to Melee than it is to Brawl.

Never cared for it either. The players don't have the best rep from what I can tell...

f494dd1034930464.jpg

I figured I’d ask this here.

I have a special edition Link Between World’s DS that I want to sell. It came with the game download code which I used.

My question is. If I restore the system to factory settings. The game is pretty much gone right?

Smash Melee, though appearing like a casual party game, turned out to be a complex fighter through advanced techniques and exploiting games physics. What players have achieved and are still discovering is nothing short of wizardry. Therefore every Smash game is met with high level of excitement to see if the newest game will measure up to Melee, which it never does, and players return back to a 17 year old game.

I figured I’d ask this here.

I have a special edition Link Between World’s DS that I want to sell. It came with the game download code which I used.

My question is. If I restore the system to factory settings. The game is pretty much gone right?

I believe it should be linked to the Nintendo account on your DS, which you can re-download if you re-link that account to another DS. The person getting your DS won't get the game.

You should call Nintendo to make sure as I have never done it myself...

I'm really enjoying Let's Go at the moment. It's missing some of the features you'd come to expect from the newer generations but I'm pretty happy overall with how the game flows. It hasn't felt grindy at all, which is always an issue I've had with Pokemon games. And every party member receiving XP makes evolving pokemon a lot easier. i'm finding myself using guys this time around that I'd never think to use in Red/Blue because I just didn't want to constantly switch.

This game really makes you feel like a Pokeball.

Pretty pumped on Smite coming to the Switch

Such a great MOBA. I don't understand how the game isn't more popular I think click to move MOBA's are horrible I don't get why anyone would rather click to move instead of just normal WASD movement.

Such a great MOBA. I don't understand how the game isn't more popular I think click to move MOBA's are horrible I don't get why anyone would rather click to move instead of just normal WASD movement.

I agree. Smite is an incredibly fun game and for a MOBA I also prefer the Action RPG type gameplay. Playing as the gods is a blast and when you have friends online and you’re MIC’d up its even better. Most of my friends play on PS4 so I’m really keeping my hoping for cross-play.

I agree. Smite is an incredibly fun game and for a MOBA I also prefer the Action RPG type gameplay. Playing as the gods is a blast and when you have friends online and you’re MIC’d up its even better. Most of my friends play on PS4 so I’m really keeping my hoping for cross-play.

Yea I wish my cousin enjoyed it more but he doesn't like it unfortunately so I hardly play it anymore. He always wants to play LOL and I hate that game.

I'm really enjoying Let's Go at the moment. It's missing some of the features you'd come to expect from the newer generations but I'm pretty happy overall with how the game flows. It hasn't felt grindy at all, which is always an issue I've had with Pokemon games. And every party member receiving XP makes evolving pokemon a lot easier. i'm finding myself using guys this time around that I'd never think to use in Red/Blue because I just didn't want to constantly switch.

This game really makes you feel like a Pokeball.

Only thing I really miss is the night and day cycle but I'm not a "real" Pokemon fan, very casual. I like the Pokemon go capture mechanic better than battling each one.

Also like taking a Pokemon with me in the pokeball controller to level it up.

I just beat the third gym. It was a pain in the ass since I had to find a bunch of ground types to fight his electric Pokemon. Barely scraped by.

One thing that has irked me about all the games (and this is a minor gripe) is how all the NPCs of a specific variety look exactly the same. It just feels lazy to me. And when I use a move to cut a tree down and it's back once I enter and exit a building it sucks.

Only thing I really miss is the night and day cycle but I'm not a "real" Pokemon fan, very casual. I like the Pokemon go capture mechanic better than battling each one.

Also like taking a Pokemon with me in the pokeball controller to level it up.

I just beat the third gym. It was a pain in the ass since I had to find a bunch of ground types to fight his electric Pokemon. Barely scraped by.

One thing that has irked me about all the games (and this is a minor gripe) is how all the NPCs of a specific variety look exactly the same. It just feels lazy to me. And when I use a move to cut a tree down and it's back once I enter and exit a building it sucks.

I found the first two gyms in Let's Go: Pikachu to be too easy. I know the first gym is meant as a tutorial for new players to learn how to use different types correctly, but the second gym is also a breeze

because it's all water and your Pikachu is likely the strongest Pokemon in your party. I found zip-zap before hand and absolutely stomped out Misty and her boobed-goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back