NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

Is it possible to transfer virtual console purchases from Wii U to the switch? I would consider getting a switch sooner if I could. Would love to play my virtual console downloads when I'm in the backyard

Got my Pro Controller yesterday and it feels soooo good. I still think the 360 is the goat, but this right up there in the same caliber. It's a little thicker on the top which kind of surprised me, but I really like it since my fingers sit on the bumper/triggers really well.

My only real complaint about the XB1 controller is they moved the bumpers just a hair, so I have to angle my fingers up a little bit to hit the bumpers and when using them a lot it gets a little uncomfortable.

I need to put in some more time with the Pro Controller but so far I like it more than the XB1 for sheer comfort/ergonomics. As I stand now PS4 > Switch Pro > XB1. I know people have mixed feelings on the Dual Shock 4, but I love it and it's a HUGE upgrade from the DS3.

I like DS4, but I don't like how the triggers tend to feel so much more sensitive. Like just a set down and they trigger. Xbox 360 vs Switch Pro...I might have to go with Switch due to it's battery life, though the 360 controller was one of the best damned controllers of all time.

Is it possible to transfer virtual console purchases from Wii U to the switch? I would consider getting a switch sooner if I could. Would love to play my virtual console downloads when I'm in the backyard

Very much hope so. Trying to remember if the Switch screen is touch based to play Year Walk and Color Zen though those could be adjusted for without.

Got my Pro Controller yesterday and it feels soooo good. I still think the 360 is the goat, but this right up there in the same caliber. It's a little thicker on the top which kind of surprised me, but I really like it since my fingers sit on the bumper/triggers really well.

My only real complaint about the XB1 controller is they moved the bumpers just a hair, so I have to angle my fingers up a little bit to hit the bumpers and when using them a lot it gets a little uncomfortable.

I need to put in some more time with the Pro Controller but so far I like it more than the XB1 for sheer comfort/ergonomics. As I stand now PS4 > Switch Pro > XB1. I know people have mixed feelings on the Dual Shock 4, but I love it and it's a HUGE upgrade from the DS3.

Add to that the almost 80 hour battery life, gyroscope, and HD rumble. Awesome controller. Sony needs to learn Nintendo's secret to battery life for controllers.

Maaaaaaaaan they better not be messing with me here. It looks like an NBA Jam type game, and if it is then this, Mario Kart, and Zelda will be enough for me to go out and pick up a Switch TODAY!!!!

I didn't see an exact release date, just May 2017.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/05/nba-playgrounds-keeps-the-nba-jamstreet-tradition-alive

"
The game is a return to the arcade-style basketball games of yesterday, like NBA Street and NBA Jam. Officially licensed by the NBA, the game features players both active and retired, with Allen Iverson facing off against modern ballers Steph Curry and George Hill in the opening of the trailer.

Every NBA team is featured in NBA Playgrounds, and the "roster of current and retired" players can be leveled-up. Keeping inline with its arcade-style roots, Playgrounds features "hundreds of over-the-top dunks and moves."

Playgrounds can be played solo, local-multiplayer, or "against the world" online.

Developed by Saber Interactive, CEO Matt Karch calls it accessible enough for anyone to pick up and play, but it still has "a lot of depth for hardcore pros who’ve mastered their game."

The return of high-flying, cartoonish arcade basketball hits Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One next month as a digital-download for $20 USD.
"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/05/nba-playgrounds-keeps-the-nba-jamstreet-tradition-alive

"
The game is a return to the arcade-style basketball games of yesterday, like NBA Street and NBA Jam. Officially licensed by the NBA, the game features players both active and retired, with Allen Iverson facing off against modern ballers Steph Curry and George Hill in the opening of the trailer.

Every NBA team is featured in NBA Playgrounds, and the "roster of current and retired" players can be leveled-up. Keeping inline with its arcade-style roots, Playgrounds features "hundreds of over-the-top dunks and moves."

Playgrounds can be played solo, local-multiplayer, or "against the world" online.

Developed by Saber Interactive, CEO Matt Karch calls it accessible enough for anyone to pick up and play, but it still has "a lot of depth for hardcore pros who’ve mastered their game."

The return of high-flying, cartoonish arcade basketball hits Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One next month as a digital-download for $20 USD.
"

$20?! Yup...I'm all over it. Though a part of me is worried it's so cheap and will be shallow. I guess I could get it for Ps4 or XB1, but the idea of playing this on a portable seems really appealing to me.

"

"

Oh Hell yeah. I love this kind of shit back on snes with Jam

New upcoming harvest moon / rune factory / adventure game from SquareEnix

looks to have 4-player co-op

Last edited:
New upcoming harvest moon / rune factory / adventure game from SquareEnix

looks to have 4-player co-op

Actually looks pretty damn good. Reminds me a bit of Bravely Default with it's art style.

Chris Weidman with his Switch

hbElUfS.png

source

I was so disappointed with I am Setsuna. I thought it was an actual turn based JRPG but it has that stupid ATB system shit. I tried but no matter what I do I can't get into it.

I was so disappointed with I am Setsuna. I thought it was an actual turn based JRPG but it has that stupid ATB system shit. I tried but no matter what I do I can't get into it.
I like both so I'm wool with that shit.

Can't wait. REALLLY hoping for a release date for Splatoon 2.

First 7 minutes of Mr. Shifty, releases this week April 13

Link to today's Nintendo Direct

Hoping we get some kind of info on the Virtual Console but I'm not getting my hopes up for that yet. More Splatoon 2 footage and a release date will suffice.

Yeah, I'd love to here some info on the VC. I read a few weeks back that Secret of Mana was going to be one of the first titles to hit and I can't wait to coop that with my kid. Then I'll have him play when I'm gone and he can do all the grinding of Weapons/Magic.

Yeah, I'd love to here some info on the VC. I read a few weeks back that Secret of Mana was going to be one of the first titles to hit and I can't wait to coop that with my kid. Then I'll have him play when I'm gone and he can do all the grinding of Weapons/Magic.

Lol. Would that still fall under gaming or house chore?

lol.

used to play diablo 3 with my buddy and he would make his daughter grind for gold, mats and loot while he was working... child slavery at its best!...

lol.

used to play diablo 3 with my buddy and he would make his daughter grind for gold, mats and loot while he was working... child slavery at its best!...

Lol, that's fucking hilarious man. I'm liking this direct so far. and I'm effectively sold on ARMS. That shit looks fun as fucking hell. Jesus that Nintendo thing is gonna MURDER in sales.

Edit: I need a fucking job and money. So much stuff that looks awesome.

Back