NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

With all of them done and over with, thoughts on Splatoon 2 for those that got to play it?

Are you East, West, or Central? I'm East Coast. To keep it simple I think we should have the friend code stuff in the sigs unless someone comes up with a better idea. I'll post mine in a little bit. Gonna Sploon right now.

Edit: One guy short and I STILL got 7 kills to 3 deaths and 2100pts to lead the win. Still fucking got it.

Edit 2: To those interested, Splatoon doesn't come out til Summer which could be between May(1st released that month) and August(sincerely doubt it'll be this late). My bet is either May or June so as to not crowd into MK8 Deluxe which drops next month. I died down pretty fast, but I think we should start another MK8 League of sorts again or a Fast RMX if enough people get that game on here.

my bad. my sunday ended up being a bit busier than I thought then I went I got to sit still all I craved was Zelda... sorry about that.

I am in the east coast as well.

Traded in my Wii U and whopping two games I had, put towards a switch.

Should be here in April. Paid about 200 for the system, controller, and zelda.

The Switch is apparently in stock on Amazon Prime for those interested.

Snake Pass is a solid game, has a real charm to it. The controls, movements take some getting used to, but that's part of the fun in the game. It plays better as a portable game too, so points to the switch version.

Snake Pass is a solid game, has a real charm to it. The controls, movements take some getting used to, but that's part of the fun in the game. It plays better as a portable game too, so points to the switch version.

So fucking confused.:( Do I get Shovel Knight again for the Switch or do I get Fast RMX? And now add Snake Pass to the Mix and other stuff like Blaster Master and Metal Slug to the mix.

Dunno why I didn't post this earlier, but us Sherbros should add each others Switch friend codes.

Mines SW-1028-5738-7792

Come Splatoon 2 time we can squad up

Dunno why I didn't post this earlier, but us Sherbros should add each others Switch friend codes.

Mines SW-1028-5738-7792

Come Splatoon 2 time we can squad up

My info shit is in my sig now and yeah, lets squad up later on or race in MK8 or Fast RMX.

My pro controller came in today, best way I can describe it:

Holding it reminds me of an Xbox 360 controller

I thought this was fake, but it's on their Facebook page...

http://www.peta.org/blog/peta-encourages-nintendo-put-cruelty-back-dairy/

17457434_10155201459194586_1968923773566780729_n.jpg

My pro controller came in today, best way I can describe it:

Holding it reminds me of an Xbox 360 controller

It has a perfect style and weight to it, and just looks so sleek. Not to mention the HD rumble, NFC reader and gyroscope. Well worth the additional few bucks for a very high quality controller.

And let's not forget the battery life. I've had my pro controller for close to a month now and I've charged it 3 times.

Fuck those self-righteous hypocrites:

https://www.petakillsanimals.com

I can't stand those fuckers.

Once upon a time they actually did great work. Now, well your link speaks for itself. It pisses me off that some people still associte them with the good work they did long ago and not how fucking terrible they are now and have been for close to over a decade.

Latest patch for Snake Pass improves the visuals on the Switch

Normally I'm kind of iffy about day 1 or close to that patches, but this I like a lot. It's not fixing a game-breaking bug or glitch that got ignored, but instead further improving and optimizing something to enhance the experience.

I'm starting to get that itch to pick up a Switch now, because I couldn't justify picking it up for 1 game, no matter how amazing it is.,....but I can justify picking it up for BOTW and a few others like Fast RMX and Snake Pass.

A good let's play that shows the gameplay of Has Been Heroes

Back