Nik Lentz:"Mcgregor has no punching power,can't wrestle,and fragile as overdone egg."

I wonder if these comments by Nik are a combination of venting his frustration (at the special treatment that McGregor has been getting) and a desire to get the main-card spotlight by calling out a (newly) recognizable fighter.

Woah that was a Sonnen type rant by Lentz!

That was sweet!

Good job by Lentz. He should continue this calculated smack talk. It'll get his name out there some more.

Aren't overdone eggs rubbery? Rubber is not fragile

Look kid, McGregor talked that shit after his knee popped against Holloway. He didn't know at that point that his ACL was torn or that he had a fucked up Meniscus. As far as he knew he could still fight and him and his coach only believed it was a minor injury (turned out not to be). Lentz waits a while AFTER he knows Conor's out with a torn ACL, even after his surgery (which was just a couple days ago), then he posts this retarded shit? LOL. What a soldier! :rolleyes:

Did he also not know that Aldo injured his foot (+kidney stones) and KZ injured his shoulder, like almost a month before his trash talk tweet ?
Lmao, stop clowning, you're just making it worse for you and your Conor boy.

Look kid, McGregor talked that shit after his knee popped against Holloway. He didn't know at that point that his ACL was torn or that he had a fucked up Meniscus. As far as he knew he could still fight and him and his coach only believed it was a minor injury (turned out not to be). Lentz waits a while AFTER he knows Conor's out with a torn ACL, even after his surgery (which was just a couple days ago), then he posts this retarded shit? LOL. What a soldier! :rolleyes:

He was asked by an interviewer what he thought about McGregor's comments. He didn't 'post' anything.

oh noes, jose aldo and kz were injured when conor called them out !! I'm got goat and i'm gonna cry in my room !!

1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

lmao

Bwahahaha. That was a fun read. Been a Nik Lentz fan since before the whole Andre Winner fight happened (his only truly horrible fight).

I'm "delusional" for calling Lentz out on calling McGregor out AFTER he got injured? :icon_lol: Wow, you really are reaching. High five bro! I'm defending a guy that was talking shit while his opponents were healthy, not a guy that talks shit when his opponent(s) aren't. What Lentz is doing is cowardly and he didn't even have the balls to call McGregor out after McGregor talked shit about him and the rest of the division while he was healthy.

/GTFO

what the fuck are you rambling on about. Connor called out the 145lb division when he had a busted knee. Nik just repaid him in kind.

so STFU with your cowardly shit. and you can fuck off as well

Woah that was a Sonnen type rant by Lentz!

That was sweet!

Good job by Lentz. He should continue this calculated smack talk. It'll get his name out there some more.

Nobody even knows or cares about Lentz, at least not the casual MMA fan. The dude is a LnP'er and is trying to talk smack to the most exciting fighter in the division (and one of the most in MMA). If that's how he gets attention then great, but, he should shore up his lack of excitement before attempting to play The Don.

Nik Lentz has fought for the UFC 12 times and pretty much no one knows who he is and those few that do could care less. Conor McGregor had fought for the UFC 1 time and has the lights shut down in the arena for his entrance and everyone in the MMA world has an opinion on him. Yeah Nik, that doesn't reek like jealousy at all. :icon_lol:

Lol at saying someone with a 86% knockout rate has no power. Also lol at him saying he did nothing with his takedowns yet he did as much or more with them than lentz does with his. Which, by the way, is all of his fights.

Top notch verbal dismantlement. But the tongue is an obsolete weapon once you step inside the cage. After Lentz's initial Octagon performance, one of the rare bouts that forced me to actually change the channel, I would never have expected to one day see him in the position of a proven, grizzled UFC veteran delivering words of wisdom and caution to hyped up newcomers. I hope these two eventually meet inside the cage. A strong, relentless wrestler like Lentz would present an interesting challenge to Connor's style.

I wonder if these comments by Nik are a combination of venting his frustration (at the special treatment that McGregor has been getting) and a desire to get the main-card spotlight by calling out a (newly) recognizable fighter.

That's what it seems like to me. Lentz made some valid points even if he did get a bit personal with some. Conor hasn't beaten top level competition long enough to be getting the hype he already has. If Nik can get by Dennis than I could easily see this fight getting setup and I wouldn't mind that.

Yes, however, the timing is a bit comfortable for him don't you suppose? Why didn't he say anything when he had a healthy McGregor ready to fight his ass? I can guess why and do it pretty accurately.

Lentz has a fight coming up in November and I am sure he would be more than ready to fight Connor as soon as he is healthy.
And when was McGregor ready to fight his ass exactly?
Any upper level wrestler will end his hype train but Lentz would destroy him.

Back