Nik Lentz:"Mcgregor has no punching power,can't wrestle,and fragile as overdone egg."

I see Lentz by grapplefuck.

He really fired away with the insults, lol.

Lentz is absolutely right about McGregor. Dude can't wrestle and is fragile as hell.

He can't wrestle??? lol WTF did you see how he dominated the grappling against Holloway??? That's something Dennis Bermudez wasn't able to do.. ya doufus.

Nik would take all rounds. Maybe one round or two via 10-8 (wrestlefuck)

Someone need to let Lentz know he's messing with the GOAT, I think he may not have been filled in.

I hope this turns into a fight... Nik is a hard match-up for anyone at 145, guy is an animal.
And he showed more potential than Conor, so far...

McGregor has no punching power?! :rolleyes: LMAO. His record suggests otherwise since he's T/KO'd nearly everybody he's fought and has the 2nd fastest KO in MMA history. Even with a sprained ankle he KO'd Buchinger in spectacular one-punch fashion. He had a torn ACL, fucked up Meniscus etc and still put a bad beating on Holloway. That fucked up knee will surely impact your punching power too. Lentz should think before he spouts stupid shit to try and fight a guy coming off a very serious and potentially career-ending injury.

Where was Lentz with his talk when McGregor was healthy?!

Oh, right...

I thought he blew his knee during a scramble?

McGregor is certainly green, but you're crazy if you don't think he's an exciting and promising prospect.

How does it make sense to say that a guy with an 86% T/KO percentage has no punching power?

hope conor knocks the hell out of lentz

Wow Big Lentz fan now. I can't stand McGregor because of the fact himself, Dana, and the fans think he is amazing when he hasn't proved anything yet.

"He's also a poo-poo head!".

Not at all sure if genuine animosity, hype jealousy, or attempting to wedge himself in for a fight against CM.

McGregor has no punching power?! :rolleyes: LMAO. His record suggests otherwise since he's T/KO'd nearly everybody he's fought and has the 2nd fastest KO in MMA history. Even with a sprained ankle he KO'd Buchinger in spectacular one-punch fashion. He had a torn ACL, fucked up Meniscus etc and still put a bad beating on Holloway. That fucked up knee will surely impact your punching power too. Lentz should think before he spouts stupid shit to try and fight a guy coming off a very serious and potentially career-ending injury.

Oh, right...

Your jimmies have got very rustled sir!

Who the f*ck is Nik Lentz to talk about overdone eggs like that.

Oh, right...

So you think a top 10 should be talking about 0-0 newcomers ?? What the fuck is your point ? Who would call out a guy on the bottom of the rankings ?
You and your stupid posts... every day...

I refuse to watch Lentz after his fight against Winner. It will have to be a title fight.

"He's also a poo-poo head!".

Not at all sure if genuine animosity, hype jealousy, or attempting to wedge himself in for a fight against CM.

It's all genuine guy. I feel the same way about Jackie Chan.

Yo Jackie! WHERE YOU AT.

LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

Back