Nik Lentz:"Mcgregor has no punching power,can't wrestle,and fragile as overdone egg."

That would be a good fight back for McGregor.

People just cant understand why Connor is popular.

Its because he's fun. If you take everything he says as gospel, Id understand why it would upset you. If you take it with a grain of salt, knowing how blatantly hes is trolling the UFC, it becomes entertainment.

Not since Chael have I seen everyone so riled up about a guy. Who gives a shit how good he is? He goes balls to the wall in the cage and out.

I think the uproar is hilarious. Reminds me of the Caraway hatred/jealousy.

Lentz will wrestle him down and send him back to Cage Warriors.

where the competition is more easy?

until we see how the goat does against a wrestler (defending takedonws, back guard etc.) i will go with lentz, he looked rly good recently

Althought Lentz goes over the top, I don't get the hype behind McGregor....what am I missing?

Dynamic fighting style, dynamic personality. I think most people confuse wanting him to be great with actually being convinced he is. It's like being sure your favorite fighter will demolish an opponent, when any sensible person knows it'll be a tough fight. Just a guess. I personally like him a lot, but I'm not hollering for a title shot.

lentz is jelly as shit

no punching power?

did he not see brimage get laid the fuck out?

McGregor bad-mouthed the entire top 10 (whilst injured). Lentz is replying to this. Does a knee injury protect mouthy fighters from criticism??

Not a Lentz fan but reckon he decisions CM quite comfortably.

your post is spot on, but it doesn't matter as GOT GOAT is driving the Connor Mcgregor hype train right up until it crashes. he is so delusional it is scary.

He has a point, I also think McGregor's being majorly over-rated at the moment.

BUT.

Fragile as an over-done egg?

Remember the hellacious beating Do Bronx put on Lentz? At lightweight? (when the stick-thin Oliveira clearly didn't belong in the division?)

Yeah. Lentz sure cracked like a runny egg that night, bled all over the fucking canvas and was lucky a technicality saved him from one more L on his record.

Lentz drops down, smothers a few dudes and now he thinks he's Chad fucking Mendes. Lentz could well beat McGregor though, terrible matchup for Conor.

And talking of doing nothing. That basically sums up Nik Lentz's first THREE FIGHTS in the UFC. That's right, remember when he was the most hated, boring guy on the lightweight roster?

And he has the gall to call out another guy for playing it safe in fight #2 in the big leagues? Tell us, Nikky boy, how did your second fight go? Wasn't it the Andre Winner fiasco? Yep.

Lentz is responding to the tweet Conor put out blasting the entire 45 division. Called Lentz boring.

And Nik did an amazing job responding. Didn't know he had it in him.

Yes, however, the timing is a bit comfortable for him don't you suppose? Why didn't he say anything when he had a healthy McGregor ready to fight his ass? I can guess why and do it pretty accurately.

Exactly, you have no answer. Carry on now. Pretend that your boy had the balls to say this to the media / McGregor himself BEFORE he got seriously injured. That's some cowardly shit kid. He won't be the first to do this either, watch. He can safely talk shit and not have to worry about the real life consequences 'for now' anyway. :icon_twis

You're missing the part where Conor is injured but is still talking SHIT about people in his division.

Aug 17 - Conor fights and gets injured
Aug 21 - Conor posts this: Aldo-Safe. Mendes-135er. Lamas-Nobody cares. Cub-OLD. TKZ-Open. Edgar-135er. Siver-OLD. Poirier-PeaHead. Guida-Boring. Lentz-Boring. Koch-?.

And no one can talk back ? nice 10 year old mentality you have there, sir, it is actually so fucking stupid that it is not even funny.

When McGregor was healthy (pre-ACL tear & Meniscus injury) McGregor dissed all of the FW division. Guess what we heard from Lentz?

Nik Lentz: *Crickets*

McGregor then gets injured and is now out for 10+ months with a blown out knee from his last fight (that he easily won) against Holloway

Nik Lentz: "McGregor has no KO power or wrestling!" and blah, blah, blah...

What a wimp this dude is. Only a coward would do this (calling out an injured fighter) and only cowards would stick up for such cowards. :redface: Sad stuff.

Pretty sure he dissed top 10, post injury, and that is what Nik is reying to.

It is a douchey statement from Lentz, which is just what CM deserves after his pathetic attempt at calling out the top 10 to stay relevant (majority would beat him easily).

your post is spot on, but it doesn't matter as GOT GOAT is driving the Connor Mcgregor hype train right up until it crashes. he is so delusional it is scary.

I'm "delusional" for calling Lentz out on calling McGregor out AFTER he got injured? :icon_lol: Wow, you really are reaching. High five bro! I'm defending a guy that was talking shit while his opponents were healthy, not a guy that talks shit when his opponent(s) aren't. What Lentz is doing is cowardly and he didn't even have the balls to call McGregor out after McGregor talked shit about him and the rest of the division while he was healthy.

/GTFO

Me thinks Nik Lentz would handily beat McGregor

Haha that was actually better than i was expecting

Lentz by wrestlefuck

20120811_ajw_ac4_060.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Bloody Elbow: Good point. Do you feel he's been brought along, and over-praised, a bit much?

Bloody Elbow: Maybe a tad harsh, but it's kind of hard to argue those points ...

REFERENCE- http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/1...view-conor-mcgregor-slow-your-stroll-sonnyboy

Lol Easy to talk shit when Connor is injured. Enough of the Sonnen's Wrestling Style.

I'm "delusional" for calling Lentz out on calling McGregor out AFTER he got injured? :icon_lol: Wow, you really are reaching. High five bro! I'm defending a guy that was talking shit while his opponents were healthy, not a guy that talks shit when his opponent(s) aren't. What Lentz is doing is cowardly and he didn't even have the balls to call McGregor out after McGregor talked shit about him and the rest of the division while he was healthy.

/GTFO

Oh Noes, Jose Aldo and KZ were injured when Conor called them out !! I'm GOT GOAT and i'm gonna cry in my room !!

1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

You're missing the part where Conor is injured but is still talking SHIT about people in his division.

Aug 17 - Conor fights and gets injured
Aug 21 - Conor posts this: Aldo-Safe. Mendes-135er. Lamas-Nobody cares. Cub-OLD. TKZ-Open. Edgar-135er. Siver-OLD. Poirier-PeaHead. Guida-Boring. Lentz-Boring. Koch-?.

And no one can talk back ? nice 10 year old mentality you have there, sir, it is actually so fucking stupid that it is not even funny.

Look kid, McGregor talked that shit after his knee popped against Holloway. He didn't know at that point that his ACL was torn or that he had a fucked up Meniscus. As far as he knew he could still fight and him and his coach only believed it was a minor injury (turned out not to be). Lentz waits a while AFTER he knows Conor's out with a torn ACL, even after his surgery (which was just a couple days ago), then he posts this retarded shit? LOL. What a soldier! :rolleyes:

Back