Nik Lentz:"Mcgregor has no punching power,can't wrestle,and fragile as overdone egg."

what the fuck are you rambling on about. Connor called out the 145lb division when he had a busted knee. Nik just repaid him in kind.

so STFU with your cowardly shit. and you can fuck off as well

You sound like you need a WHHHHAAAAmbulance!! :icon_cry2 Conor didn't know he had a torn ACL when he talked shit about the entire FW division. His knee was only thought to be a "minor injury" by his camp at the time. Maybe you should study up then come back and pretend that you're right? :redface: Again, GTFO. You're too emo to be here.

Lol at saying someone with a 86% knockout rate has no power. Also lol at him saying he did nothing with his takedowns yet he did as much or more with them than lentz does with his. Which, by the way, is all of his fights.

Yeah, Nik fucking Lentz criticizing someone that they weren't active enough on the ground. That's rich.

thumbs-up-gif.gif

Shots fired by Lentz, trying to get himself noticed good for him

You sound like you need a WHHHHAAAAmbulance!! :icon_cry2 Conor didn't know he had a torn ACL when he talked shit about the entire FW division. His knee was only thought to be a "minor injury" by his camp at the time. Maybe you should study up then come back and pretend that you're right? :redface: Again, GTFO. You're too emo to be here.

don't worry there champ, i will remember you and will make sure to pwned you when the hype train derails. and trust me it will derail and it will be glorious.

the only problem is you will most likely be banned by then.

Lentz has a fight coming up in November and I am sure he would be more than ready to fight Connor as soon as he is healthy.
And when was McGregor ready to fight his ass exactly?
Any upper level wrestler will end his hype train but Lentz would destroy him.

That or Lentz gets T/KO'd before he can do shit. :icon_idea He isn't guaranteed to be able to take Conor down and Conor's TDD is definitely much improved. As for Conor, he'll fight anybody. He's made that loud and clear for a while now. He's game for it anytime, anywhere. When Conor is healthy let's see how well these great wrestlers actually do against him when they're in the cage with him getting hit from all different angles. The last guy that tried to take him down got knocked out with elbows to the side of the head (temple). :icon_lol: In case you didn't know. :wink:

I kinda agree with him.The hype for this mcgregor guy is getting insane.

Its hilarious how all these bandwagon CM fans are all sort of offended by what Lentz said, I thought it was gold

Now everyone calls him a LnP fighter and says he is not exciting, go back and watch all his UFC fights he is not just a LnP fighter he can bring it too

Lentz has had the better career so far and i think he is more well rounded, CM calls out 10 people at once and its funny, one person responds to it and he is a douche lol

That or Lentz gets T/KO'd before he can do shit. :icon_idea He isn't guaranteed to be able to take Conor down and Conor's TDD is definitely much improved. As for Conor, he'll fight anybody. He's made that loud and clear for a while now. He's game for it anytime, anywhere. When Conor is healthy let's see how well these great wrestlers actually do against him when they're in the cage with him getting hit from all different angles. The last guy that tried to take him down got knocked out with elbows to the side of the head (temple). :icon_lol: In case you didn't know. :wink:

Lentz has never been knocked out and has fought afar different level of competition than Connor. I do not believe he has ever turned down a fight either so I am certain he would not turn down that one. There is not one fighter in the top ten Connor beats right now.

Also, if you can't recognize the potential and talent of McGregor, you're watching the wrong sport.

most on here recognize the potential, the only problem is the crazy clowns that are so overboard with the HYPE that they piss off most sherdoggers.

i have never gone from liking a fighter and hoping to see him do well, to hoping he loses to shut the idiots up so fast. and to be honest that is kind of sad when you think about it.

Some of the best trash talk ive seen in the ufc. The best part is that its mostly true.

Hopefully this fight gets made. I predict Lentz dominates. But Mcgregor will most likely avoid this fight for an easier fight like Brandao.

don't worry there champ, i will remember you and will make sure to pwned you when the hype train derails. and trust me it will derail and it will be glorious.

the only problem is you will most likely be banned by then.

Why do fans want to see exciting fighters get cut down to size?
Delusional fans on an internet board ARE NOT the fighter. It's the same story whenever a striker who puts on a show comes along. "Cant wait to see that guy get wrestlefucked". But surely, as a fan, you'd rather see exciting fights than sit through 15mins of boredom just to say 'I told you so'?

Sidenote - I also think the McGregor hype is ridiculous.

Lentz has done more than enough to earn your respect in the cage; it's not his fault that you don't watch the sport of which you claim to be a fan.

7.gif

most on here recognize the potential, the only problem is the crazy clowns that are so overboard with the HYPE that they piss off most sherdoggers.

i have never gone from liking a fighter and hoping to see him do well, to hoping he loses to shut the idiots up so fast. and to be honest that is kind of sad when you think about it.

Most of the GOAT talk is a joke, and it's pretty fun. Lighten up.

McGregor has an infinitely higher ceiling than Lentz.

But this is what I mean, why does it matter to you? at the end of the day, you're still watching the fights, the winner wins and the loser loses. Why does the opinion of a deluded fanboy on an internet board govern your opinions on a particular fight, or fighter?

Back