Nick Diaz - The return of the gangster

Nick Diaz is far from the most exciting fighter of all time.

Off the top of my head; Belfort, Wanderlei, Rumble, Silva, JDS, Ferguson, Lawler all are 100 times more exciting. Lol at MMA fans being excited from hand gestures and out of cage drama

Not his fault. He actively will try to sub or engage on the ground. Gsp held on, threw the odd punch/elbow so they don't get stood up. If people don't like him because of the street attitude then fine but guy brings it. Gsp is one of the most boring fighters ever. Pre Serra and his last fight was amazing to watch. He can be awesome but found a way to coast to a 5 round UD victory.

Not true.

Most of the time Diaz was turtling up

I love Nick but he has been out of the game too long, and has been hit too many times. I think thus fight shows he has lost a step but I hope I'm wrong, I still want a Lawler rematch.

Nick Diaz is far from the most exciting fighter of all time.

Off the top of my head; Belfort, Wanderlei, Rumble, Silva, JDS, Ferguson, Lawler all are 100 times more exciting. Lol at MMA fans being excited from hand gestures and out of cage drama
diaz 4.jpg

Not his fault. He actively will try to sub or engage on the ground. Gsp held on, threw the odd punch/elbow so they don't get stood up. If people don't like him because of the street attitude then fine but guy brings it. Gsp is one of the most boring fighters ever. Pre Serra and his last fight was amazing to watch. He can be awesome but found a way to coast to a 5 round UD victory.
Pre-Serra includes the 1st BJ fight where No Rush was already playin´it safe, Rd 2 & 3.

Off the top of my head Lawler is 100 times more exciting.
His falls are more exciting, this we know...

JoyousPowerfulFoxterrier.gif

Nothing Nick hasn't seen before.
Jorge is a good counter striker, but he won't hurt Nick. Even when Nick is hurt nothing stops.

Honestly, gimme fight for Nick.
Probably got too huge sum of money to refuse.
Come on, nick hasn’t won a fight in 7 years. How is anything a “gimme fight” at this point?

gomidiaz13.gif

I really hope he hasn’t let his career slip away holding out this long. This is awesome news for an mma fan.

In b4 he drops out cus someone did sumet that annoyed him

Does anyone know where he is training, or planning to train for this fight? Now that he lives in Vegas (right?)

Record means NOTHING in MMA.

Watch his opposition and understand the styles
Yeah, record kinda does mean something. I’m not saying he’s going to lose to Masvidal, but I can’t put much faith in him winning. He likes to spend more time throwing his hands up and talking trash than he does throwning punches. His performance against Anderson was an embarrassment for everyone.

Yeah, record kinda does mean something.

No, absolutely nothing.
I’m not saying he’s going to lose to Masvidal, but I can’t put much faith in him winning. He likes to spend more time throwing his hands up and talking trash than he does throwning punches. His performance against Anderson was an embarrassment for everyone.

You understand who.Nick Diaz fought? You're talking about arguably the best striker in history of MMA, 1 weight class above Nick's usual one. And the 5 round fight goes to decision
Think a bit before posting

I hope Masvidal knocks out this drama queen. Lots of Diaz slurpers in here too.

Yeah, record kinda does mean something. I’m not saying he’s going to lose to Masvidal, but I can’t put much faith in him winning. He likes to spend more time throwing his hands up and talking trash than he does throwning punches. His performance against Anderson was an embarrassment for everyone.

It was a weird fight, with 2 guys known for clowning from different weight classes. I'm not sure how relevant it is now. I also doubt Masvidal could beat Anderson (certainly not prime, but even later versions). He thought he could beat Bisping, but lost to Daley (who's not as big as Anderson or Bisping) years ago.

Back