Nick Diaz - The return of the gangster

I hope Masvidal knocks out this drama queen. Lots of Diaz slurpers in here too.

Drama queen? Haters gonna hate the millionaire who fights whenever he WANTS because he can. Unlike other UFC slaves

Drama queen? Haters gonna hate the millionaire who fights whenever he WANTS because he can. Unlike other UFC slaves
Well looks like that piggy bank must be getting empty if he is finally accepting a fight. You like boys who put on a bad boy image we get it. Some of us like fighters who are actually active and not little crybabies.

Well looks like that piggy bank must be getting empty if he is finally accepting a fight. You like boys who put on a bad boy image we get it. Some of us like fighters who are actually active and not little crybabies.

No, that means that he got offered enough money from the UFC.
He has independent income outside of UFC , sponsors and clubs that pay him to participate in their events.
Don't worry about his finances from your momma's basement, little hater.

We, Diaz fans, like exciting fighters, and have no issue with them fighting on THEIR own terms.
In other words, we're smarter than you.

His falls are more exciting, this we know...

JoyousPowerfulFoxterrier.gif

I don't know what you think that gif proves, but Lawler is much more exciting as a fighter through his whole career, so yeah

The Diaz Brothers, the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA.

Runners Up.

Chris Weidman.
Alexander Gustafson
Luke Rockhold.

Be good to see him return ,even if he has been partying im sure he will have trained intensely all along its just part of who he is

How the hell did he lose to Diego Sanchez, Joe Riggs, and Sean Sherk...yet beat BJ Penn, Paul Daley, and Robbie Lawler?!
{<huh}

I don't know what you think that gif proves, but Lawler is much more exciting as a fighter through his whole career, so yeah
I'm a fan of both fighters. You seem to be looking for absolutes in an inherently ambiguous world. Too funny...

No, that means that he got offered enough money from the UFC.
He has independent income outside of UFC , sponsors and clubs that pay him to participate in their events.
Don't worry about his finances from your momma's basement, little hater.

We, Diaz fans, like exciting fighters, and have no issue with them fighting on THEIR own terms.
In other words, we're smarter than you.
I've been following this thread from the beginning and I'm convinced you are quite possibly either Nick Diaz himself... or maybe his brother... or maybe his girlfriend. Lmao but it's all good I don't really need to know who you are or how Nick's finances are doing to form the opinion that there is some serious knob gobblin going on between the overrated drama queen Diaz and his lame ass fans.

Finally the Stockton badboy is back. Exciting times ofcourse I think the fight is going to be good match-up. The infamous aka Nick Diaz and the most exciting fighter I have seen as MMA fan in my time. No No Without doubt he is the most exciting fighter of all times.

How do you see this Masvidal fight going and can Masvidal survive the pressure of Diaz and storm. Diaz has a Full gas tank and probably one of the few athletes I remember in the UFC who could technically go 10 rounds and I think he was probably the only athlete who could go 10 rounds.

dont-be-scared-homie-geo-thomson.jpg

Dysfunctional probably the best MMA related HL video

You do realize hes not *really* a gangster.
Neither is conor.

I definitely like the Diaz bros, but they are not gangsters.

I've been following this thread from the beginning and I'm convinced you are quite possibly either Nick Diaz himself... or maybe his brother... or maybe his girlfriend. Lmao but it's all good I don't really need to know who you are or how Nick's finances are doing to form the opinion that there is some serious knob gobblin going on between the overrated drama queen Diaz and his lame ass fans.

I'm sorry, can you be a bit more coherent?
It sounds like you're either having a stroke or your IQ descended into 2 digits.

I mean , whoever sees your posts clearly understands the level of retardation of Diaz' haters.
You're a perfect specimen

I'm sorry, can you be a bit more coherent?
It sounds like you're either having a stroke or your IQ descended into 2 digits.

I mean , whoever sees your posts clearly understands the level of retardation of Diaz' haters.
You're a perfect specimen
Oh, the irony of having you're intelligence insulted by a Diaz nuthugger. Ok you win I'm out hahaha

Yeah, just like Paul Daley did

The Paul Daley fight was a great win for Diaz. Seven years ago. I think that Nick Diaz beats Masvidal, but it's extremely unlikely a 35 year old fighter coming off a four year lay off looks anything like Diaz did against Daley.

Fun fact, Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011.

I can only say I love this guy and his brother. So much hours of entertainment from them, so much nights not sleeping because of their fights and also the reason I started to train. Will always be their fan.

Can’t wait for this fight, the only thing which is little bit strange for me is weight class. Not sure how he will drop to 170 but ok.

Back