Nick Diaz, Misaki and Lima are the only fighters that outstruck Daley, Nick only that TKOd him

I remember watching misaki vs Daley but that shit was a long time ago. I want to watch it again. I also remmeber masvidal vs Daley was in shark fights and I think it was on the same fight card as Houston Alexander vs sokujou. Don't remember watching Daley vs Jorge but will try to watch it when I feel like it .

Daley would have to be a legend first to put Diaz in that category....

Not really. A legendary fight is a legendary fight, and you can't dictate who a legend is to someone.

The Daley fight is the I've that put Diaz in the living legend category. Doesn't matter what he does from now on, no one can take that fought away from him

The fight with Gomi too... The beating he took and still was able to pull off a rare sub. Gomi was in his prime back then and Nick took his best shots.

nobody ever says daley isnt a great striker

its his grappling that sucks

it is fun when someone like nick has the courage to fight him in his own game and win tho

Too bad Diaz got smashed by GSP and Paul got smashed by Rory.

Canada > USA and England.

Still one of the great fights we didn't get to see. RORY Vs Nick

The Daley fight is the I've that put Diaz in the living legend category. Doesn't matter what he does from now on, no one can take that fought away from him
OwbQY.gif

Too bad Diaz got smashed by GSP and Paul got smashed by Rory.

Canada > USA and England.

Still one of the great fights we didn't get to see. RORY Vs Nick
Isn't Kalib Starnes Canadian too?

Back