Nick Diaz, Misaki and Lima are the only fighters that outstruck Daley, Nick only that TKOd him

Anyone that goes toe to toe with Robbie Lawler and Paul Daley and puts them
Both out in one round
Is a boss

His moaning and title shit you mentioned is all over money and money he is wel deserved
just remind me, how many years ago was the Lawler fight? :D hardly the same fighter that won UFC gold

just remind me, how many years ago was the Lawler fight? :D hardly the same fighter that won UFC gold

Not a fuck given

At that time he was a fucking monster and he was more wreckless back then in a crazy way

It's cool, your a Diaz hater, we get a lot of them on here
.... there usually new to the sport and are Conor fans..

Not a fuck given

At that time he was a fucking monster and he was more wreckless back then in a crazy way

It's cool, your a Diaz hater, we get a lot of them on here
.... there usually new to the sport and are Conor fans..
I like Diaz' fights, I just don't think he's ever been a real contender in his entire career, and I don't support all the crap he does. He should've knuckled down and tried to improve like most of the other fighters from his "era" ... Robbie Lawler got his shit together after a mixed run in Strikeforce, and many others crossed over with some success, but not Nick, he needs favourable matchups to even look decent, and when was the last time he looked elite in your opinion? Daley? :D

If I remember correctly, Luiz Azeredo outstruck him as well.
And Masvidal turned him into a wrestler.

I was at CR for the Azerado fight...I'm sure I remember him using a takedown heavy approach to the fight and Daley was far worse than he is now TDD wise. Maybe I've finally lost it.

I like Diaz' fights, I just don't think he's ever been a real contender in his entire career, and I don't support all the crap he does. He should've knuckled down and tried to improve like most of the other fighters from his "era" ... Robbie Lawler got his shit together after a mixed run in Strikeforce, and many others crossed over with some success, but not Nick, he needs favourable matchups to even look decent, and when was the last time he looked elite in your opinion? Daley? :D

Erm didn't look too shabby against Anderson who had him outweighed by how much?
Most on here agree he beat Condit
Once he started opening up on Penn he looked pretty elite to me
Even the 'goat' couldn't do much to him really
Nicks own worse enemy is Nick but he will always be the people's champion

Erm didn't look too shabby against Anderson who had him outweighed by how much?
Most on here agree he beat Condit
Once he started opening up on Penn he looked pretty elite to me
Even the 'goat' couldn't do much to him really
Nicks own worse enemy is Nick but he will always be the people's champion
Penn was done especially at WW, Anderson got dropped by Bisping ffs, most people on here don't agree Nick beat Condit, and in no way is he the people's champion, even Tito had a better claim to that than Nick. Being dumb as a pile of rocks might appeal to you but most of us prefer our MMA fighters to make the effort to actually win fights rather than laying down in the middle of the cage while giving his opponent the finger and chuffing on a bong.

The guy can't even compete without becoming too anxious, did you miss all those failed tests?

Penn was done especially at WW, Anderson got dropped by Bisping ffs, most people on here don't agree Nick beat Condit, and in no way is he the people's champion, even Tito had a better claim to that than Nick. Being dumb as a pile of rocks might appeal to you but most of us prefer our MMA fighters to make the effort to actually win fights rather than laying down in the middle of the cage while giving his opponent the finger and chuffing on a bong.

The guy can't even compete without becoming too anxious, did you miss all those failed tests?

Can discredit anyone wins my friend
It's the easiest game in the world
Wanna play?
Like I said in my first post
You don't like Diaz, it's cool
No one is in the middle with him, it's love hate

Can discredit anyone wins my friend
It's the easiest game in the world
Wanna play?
Like I said in my first post
You don't like Diaz, it's cool
No one is in the middle with him, it's love hate
and like I said, I do like Nick Diaz and I'm clearly in "the middle"

nice talking with ya though

and like I said, I do like Nick Diaz and I'm clearly in "the middle"

nice talking with ya though

You have to agree that when fighting middle of the pack competition (aka his Strikeforce run)
He's exciting as fucccck

You have to agree that when fighting middle of the pack competition (aka his Strikeforce run)
He's exciting as fucccck
aye that run was epic, I could watch him beat up Shamrock and Smith all day long :D

Nicks last good win. BJ was 3 weight classes above where he's at now.

he's not a boss, he's a bitch. The guy demands his opponents stand there and let him punch them in the face till they drop, anything else makes them a pussy and a coward. He bitches about every decision even though they are usually wide (except the Condit fight, in which he still got schooled) and he now retires after each loss then demands a title shot or contender fight on his return. Nothing boss-like about that, he's a diva if anything.
Nick is the exact opposite of a bitch. He don't admit defeat,he doesn't have to. God himself cant judge him.

God: You know you lose that Condit fight,my son.

Nick Diaz:
giphy.gif

I really don't care about after the fact bitching. Nick Diaz would fight 25 rounds,and never lose his fighting spirit. Made of different stuff than the rest of us.

Nick is the exact opposite of a bitch. He don't admit defeat,he doesn't have to. God himself cant judge him.

God: You know you lose that Condit fight,my son.

Nick Diaz:
giphy.gif

I really don't care about after the fact bitching. Nick Diaz would fight 25 rounds,and never lose his fighting spirit. Made of different stuff than the rest of us.
He has to smoke marijuana to build up the courage to compete

doesn't sound like he's made of different stuff to me

You realize how stupid you sound?
He couldn't deal with the anxiety of being a combat sports athlete and had to smoke? how do you want me to phrase it? it's not like you can deny he needs it for that, he's said so himself :p he basically used a PED to gain an advantage over athletes that had to deal with those issues while clean.

The Daley fight is the I've that put Diaz in the living legend category. Doesn't matter what he does from now on, no one can take that fought away from him
Daley would have to be a legend first to put Diaz in that category....

He couldn't deal with the anxiety of being a combat sports athlete and had to smoke? how do you want me to phrase it? it's not like you can deny he needs it for that, he's said so himself :p he basically used a PED to gain an advantage over athletes that had to deal with those issues while clean.
He doesn't need it to "build up the courage to COMPETE" and besides the guy would smoke wether he was fighting or not. As he said fighting was getting in the way of his smoking.

So he smokes because he has anxiety? so..?
He has had 37 fights. He would hardly be the only fighter who smokes or has anxiety.
He don't smoke on the way to the ring,nor does he look anxious whatsoever inside the cage,so not sure what your point is?
So you don't like him and needed an angle to work with,its a pretty weak one.

Back