Nick Diaz, Misaki and Lima are the only fighters that outstruck Daley, Nick only that TKOd him

We were arguing that beating daley aint that big of a deal I think?? lol

Never go full retard. Anyone that watched that fight live wouldn't say something this stupid.

Go to bed, you're not thinking straight.

Never go full retard. Anyone that watched that fight live wouldn't say something this stupid.

Go to bed, you're not thinking straight.
It wasn't that big of a deal. I knew he was gonna beat Daley. It was a really good fight,but I knew diaz was gonna win I was just curious if he'd come at him with his hands down and say "what?" to a guy who hits that hard,but fuck me,he totally did.

It wasn't that big of a deal. I knew he was gonna beat Daley. It was a really good fight,but I knew diaz was gonna win I was just curious if he'd come at him with his hands down and say "what?" to a guy who hits that hard,but fuck me,he totally did.

Yep, was a classic fight, and one of his most memorable moments. Ok, now go to bed.

Daley was top 10 when Nick beat him but the manner he did was so impressive and underrated by some

Misaki was past purime and put on one final clinic

Lima went for more TDs but he hurt Daley and got the better of stand
funny how Misaki has been added to that list since I mentioned him last night :D

covering all bases eh

LOL it's amazing when a guy gets a impressive Ko victory.....and suddenly all the fans come out of the woodwork to spout mmmath and live in the glory days of the past like some old retiree

Then when he loses those fareweather fan disappear into the night
Reminds me of when MJ knocked out poirer and everybody was like "omgz! $$@# Johnson is so explosive and powerful nobody can beat him now!@/ $$!!!"

Then he gets destroyed by the tiramisu king and laid out by a guy in his UFC debut
MJ didn't get laid out by Gaethje, and now you're guilty of what you're accusing others of.

funny how Misaki has been added to that list since I mentioned him last night :D

covering all bases eh

WTF are u talking about? Misaki was there originally. There is no edits in the OP......and i dont even see a post of yours in the thread before this one i quoted. You been drinking or smoking that ish lol

Douglas Lima is the #1 WW on the planet.

MJ didn't get laid out by Gaethje, and now you're guilty of what you're accusing others of.
Well damn bro
We must have different definitions then....ok crumpled in a heap sounds better

Regardless I wouldnt be doing what I'm accusing others of because im not heralding these fighters or saying they're the truth.....im honestly completely indifferent to the situation and
I'm not a fan of either Johnson or Justin in general

I guess my post was meant to passive agressivly disparage both of those guys(or more so the situation i.e. the hype train, and maybe not so much the fighters themselves
<Fedor23>
Yea I'm being a bit of a dick

WTF are u talking about? Misaki was there originally. There is no edits in the OP......and i dont even see a post of yours in the thread before this one i quoted. You been drinking or smoking that ish lol
haha I meant that people were making threads about Daley's comments (regarding Diaz and Lima being the only ones to stand up with him) so I made a comment about Misaki and hours later your thread appears. It just looks like you were gonna make the same thread but added Misaki in there to reduce the chance of haters commenting on it :D relax dude

Well damn bro
We must have different definitions then....ok crumpled in a heap sounds better

Regardless I wouldnt be doing what I'm accusing others of because im not heralding these fighters or saying they're the truth.....im honestly completely indifferent to the situation and
I'm not a fan of either Johnson or Justin in general

I guess my post was meant to passive agressivly disparage both of those guys(or more so the situation i.e. the hype train, and maybe not so much the fighters themselves
<Fedor23>
Yea I'm being a bit of a dick
He took a knee and quit, I don't quite see it the same as being laid out or left in a crumpled heap :D

I guess you weren't around when he fought Robbie Lawler and Gomi...
If a LW, a green 20 year old and Paul fucking Daley are your best wins, you are not that great of a fighter

Because all the bullshit aside
Nicks a boss and a legend

All you fucking Conor/Ronda era people wouldn't get it

Because all the bullshit aside
Nicks a boss and a legend

All you fucking Conor/Ronda era people wouldn't get it
he's not a boss, he's a bitch. The guy demands his opponents stand there and let him punch them in the face till they drop, anything else makes them a pussy and a coward. He bitches about every decision even though they are usually wide (except the Condit fight, in which he still got schooled) and he now retires after each loss then demands a title shot or contender fight on his return. Nothing boss-like about that, he's a diva if anything.

he's not a boss, he's a bitch. The guy demands his opponents stand there and let him punch them in the face till they drop, anything else makes them a pussy and a coward. He bitches about every decision even though they are usually wide (except the Condit fight, in which he still got schooled) and he now retires after each loss then demands a title shot or contender fight on his return. Nothing boss-like about that, he's a diva if anything.

Anyone that goes toe to toe with Robbie Lawler and Paul Daley and puts them
Both out in one round
Is a boss

His moaning and title shit you mentioned is all over money and money he is wel deserved

Back