'Nice Guy' JDS showing his true colors

I always thought It was his wife that left him.

He had a ciuple of interviews after, saying how he wanted to win back both his wife, and his title.

tenor.gif

It's usually the most outspoken accusers and vehement deniers that are most likely to be using.See Anderson Silva,Lance Armstrong etc.
Maybe it's to get over the guilt and shame and project their insecurities in the opposite direction,or simply to divert any suspicion.

And they've always been using their whole careers from the very beginning.It's silly to think they'd only started using when stricter testing was implemented.
AS has said it best. and he knows a thing or two about cheating.
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He accused Cain of looking different after USADA (lol the irony)...
- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He left his sub-par looking wife after he got rich and famous
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"
Don't forget, saying frank MIr isn't a man in the lead up to their fight.

Jds being a nice guy is the biggest myth on sherdog.

I stopped being a fan of JDS when he said Cain hits like a girl.

Nice guy my ass.

I'm disappointed that we don't get to see Ngannou knock his ass out.

You can still be a nice guy and take supplements not approved by usada.

Don't forget, saying frank MIr isn't a man in the lead up to their fight.

Jds being a nice guy is the biggest myth on sherdog.
Yea, and in the past when I tried to bring these points up I'd get insults thrown my way. Still getting it in this thread despite doing nothing more than listing facts...

The people who bought into the nice-guy act are probably the same people who think that hookers actually care about them

Junior ain't a bad guy. We all make mistakes here & there. He's just under the microscope of the public eye & so every little thing makes news.

Junior ain't a bad guy. We all make mistakes here & there. He's just under the microscope of the public eye & so every little thing makes news.
he's absolutely not a bad guy... but he's not the 'good guy' that sherdog puts him out to be... JDS being one of the nicest guys in MMA, is bullshit.

After his fight with Cain "Hits Like a Girl" Velasquez

c501f23df28898e85be350202a977b07--frankenstein--mary-shelley-frankenstein-movie.jpg

dos Santos absorbed like 7248091592,34 punches in that match.

If someone took so many shots from guys like Carwin or Ngannou, he would die.

So...... the face of JdS after the Velasquez fight doesn't mean anything good for Velasquez. lol.

Meh ..guy gets popped so he must be a horrible human being... whether they got caught or not all your heros used peds at some point too.

dos Santos absorbed like 7248091592,34 punches in that match.

If someone took so many shots from guys like Carwin or Ngannou, he would die.

So...... the face of JdS after the Velasquez fight doesn't mean anything good for Velasquez. lol.

If Carwin or Ngannou threw that many punches, they'd be dead themselves.

Some of the posts ITT are just so far from being OK

Meh ..guy gets popped so he must be a horrible human being... whether they got caught or not all your heros used peds at some point too.

He was projecting this "holier than though" image, and having people buy into it... while in truth he was cheating himself.

Does that make him a horrible human being? I don't reckon so... he's not committing a crime or breaking any laws... but I'm still pretty sure that lying and cheating aren't the attributes of a good human being.

I like JDS but he will be remembered by "lucky shot" and lame cheating excuses.

giphy.gif

Back