'Nice Guy' JDS showing his true colors

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
post-25127-1159353110.jpg

After his fight with Cain "Hits Like a Girl" Velasquez

c501f23df28898e85be350202a977b07--frankenstein--mary-shelley-frankenstein-movie.jpg

I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He accused Cain of looking different after USADA (lol the irony)...
- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He left his sub-par looking wife after he got rich and famous
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"

He did help Chunk and the rest of The Goonies escape so you can't be too hard on the guy.

Last edited:
I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"
This has more to do with u being a hatin ass trick than Junior not being a "good guy"

Now we have JDS hate threads?

I feel like I'm in

twilight_zone-314134213_large.jpg

"good guy"
He also said Stipé only son'd him by pure luck. Fuck that, it's a complete façade.

This has more to do with u being a hatin ass trick than Junior not being a "good guy"
There's no need to get emotional over this. I'm stating facts as I understand them... If I said something wrong, or misstated something... please point it out, or counter-argue.

"good guy"

Very True... Junior was always as shady as they come

I never understood why JDS was revered so much by MMA fans.

Was never a really big fan of his.

"good guy"

I heard he beats people up, too

"good guy"
Most guys would leave their ugly wife.

You kinda seem like a dick yourself TS

Back