'Nice Guy' JDS showing his true colors

Surprisingly I don't recall that, mind elaborating?
He was in some diner with his entourage eating and shit talking his opponent in Portuguese with subtitles. "He's not even a man!"

I've disliked JDS ever since he insinuated that he could beat HW boxing champions with his mediocre(for the sport of boxing) boxing skills...

He was in some diner with his entourage eating and shit talking his opponent in Portuguese with subtitles. "He's not even a man!"
well damn, what a douchebag thing to do.

well damn, what a douchebag thing to do.
That's why I remembered it. Also, when he marries some fugly old lady, you know something's not right. Probably was a himbo for the $$$. Not surprised he's got a younger hotter woman now that he's got some UFC success.

I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He accused Cain of looking different after USADA (lol the irony)...
- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He left his sub-par looking wife after he got rich and famous
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"

I don't disagree but jeez, did he leave his wife for yours or something?

This has more to do with u being a hatin ass trick than Junior not being a "good guy"

"Hatin ass trick"?

The 90's called, it wants you to stop saying stupid phrases that were cool two decades ago.

Assholes are always waitin on nice guys to slip up and do something bad so they can say "you see?"

In their mind they are great and everyone who is genuinly nice is either faking it or retarded

This is how they live with themsleves

After his fight with Cain "Hits Like a Girl" Velasquez

c501f23df28898e85be350202a977b07--frankenstein--mary-shelley-frankenstein-movie.jpg
Wow, Mickey Rourke looks fucking great.

Haha mma fans. We turn on everybody here in the end...except maybe Big Nog..
Sherdog isnt a representation of MMA fans really, its just a sect of it

At least I hope so for their sake

Assholes are always waitin on nice guys to slip up and do something bad so they can say "you see?"

In their mind they are great and everyone who is genuinly nice is either faking it or retarded

This is how they live with themsleves
You're the asshole if you're offended by facts...

Like hey, if you're a real fan, okay, accept the facts and continue be a fan. That's up to you.

Just don't be an asshole and get emotional over the fact that the man is getting flak for CHEATING and ruining a card.

Being a nice guy doesnt mean you have to be some one-dimensional telletubby or carebear that only knows how to laugh and smile and dance and never ever has any bad or dark thoughts.

Having said that, I do agree that JDS gives of a fake aura. But I think that that has more to do with him being pushed by the fans in this uber-friendly zone, which is so dumb and over the top that it isnt even human anymore. The closest coming to this would probably be Demian Maia.

Nah.
So far, until USADA received Junior team's defense, and judge it, just the dumbass haters are showing theirs.
Because while this could be Junior cheating, it could also be a lot of other things (i.e. tainted supplement).

To hate him without allowing him to defend himself just shows you are looking for an excuse to hate.

Agreed. Last I checked, "Innocent until proven guilty" is still a thing.

So really you just complain about everything right?
No, I shared a funny picture and listed facts... you're the one here bitching... whoever you are

I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He accused Cain of looking different after USADA (lol the irony)...
- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He left his sub-par looking wife after he got rich and famous
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"
I think she was the one who broke up.

No, I shared a funny picture and listed facts... you're the one here bitching... whoever you are
So it's a "proven fact" that JDS isn't a nice guy? You're really onto something huh?

So it's a "proven fact" that JDS isn't a nice guy? You're really onto something huh?

JDS not being a nice guy, is an opinion, formed based on the facts that I listed below the OP.

Why do I have to explain something this simple? LOL some people...

stay in school, kids

Back