'Nice Guy' JDS showing his true colors

I like JDS but he will be remembered by "lucky shot" and lame cheating excuses.

giphy.gif
WTF is JDS even doing there? Looks like he's pulling a Ronda...

and to think at one point he said he could beat the Klitschkos in boxing.

There is nothing wrong with that. Come on now, you saw her. <Jaime01>
And whichever girl you will ever have in this life would leave you in an instant to be with me because I'm rich and successful... which is fine, but not necessarily the act of a 'good' person.

Hydrochlorothiazide is about on par with Machida's DHEA. It's virtually nothing.

Hydrochlorothiazide is about on par with Machida's DHEA. It's virtually nothing.
So why was he taking something that's classified as a diuretic/masking agent?

And why has 3 former-ufc-champion students of Big Nog failed drug tests coincidently once they started random testing? (Anderson, Machida, JDS)

And why has 3 former-ufc-champion students of Big Nog failed drug tests coincidently once they started random testing? (Anderson, Machida, JDS)

It's too weak of a diuretic, he's a heavyweight, and it's not really much of a masking agent. Don't take these terms at such face value.

By "masking agent" they probably just mean that it's a diuretic that dilutes urine for drug testing, but again it's a weak and doesn't make any sense to use instead of something stronger like furosemide.

It's funny, a lot of people bought the Jon Jones tainted supplement excuse even though he had letrazole and clomiphene, expensive meds directly linked to PED regimens and highly unlikely to be found in anything OTC.

Hydrochlorothiazide having anything to do with peformance enhancement is quite a reach and it's also cheap as dirt. I could see it being thrown into a diet product because it would make you lose some water weight.

Some heavy fighter bashing.

He is a ped user and he still a nice guy, suck it bitches.

I never understood why JDS was revered so much by MMA fans.

Was never a really big fan of his.

Maybe because he is a former champ who has the most KOs in the UFC`s HW division.

I never understood why JDS was revered so much by MMA fans.

Was never a really big fan of his.
his rise to the title was pretty epic. He was dominant and entertaining. If you were around at the time I think most people would agree with me.

his rise to the title was pretty epic. He was dominant and entertaining. If you were around at the time I think most people would agree with me.

I was around that time. Fights were entertaining. I don't know about EPIC.

I put my money where my mouth is and put large amounts of cash on JDS Cain 2. I knew first fight was a fluke. Saw it live in Vegas.

I was around that time. Fights were entertaining. I don't know about EPIC.

I put my money where my mouth is and put large amounts of cash on JDS Cain 2. I knew first fight was a fluke. Saw it live in Vegas.
yeah I hear you. I'm a big cain fan myself. I don't know if I'd say it was a fluke. Cain came in not so good shape and was clearly injured. Should of pulled out.

anyway i thought this was pretty epic
UpstandingDosSantos.gif

You can add Feijao". Rafael Cavalcante to the list, i won't be suprised for Jacare who looked like shit in his last fight

Funny how JDS and Rothwell both accused Cain of 'roids and then they end up failing and getting called juice head turkeys instead. Accusing Cain of juicing is bad luck apparently.

Nah.
So far, until USADA received Junior team's defense, and judge it, just the dumbass haters are showing theirs.
Because while this could be Junior cheating, it could also be a lot of other things (i.e. tainted supplement).

To hate him without allowing him to defend himself just shows you are looking for an excuse to hate.

You can add Feijao". Rafael Cavalcante to the list, i won't be suprised for Jacare who looked like shit in his last fight
well said.

feels like this should have been obvious years ago from seeing their strength and conditioning coach

Cops hit 1000 episodes tonight! Episode was lit!

Back