Social NFL National Anthem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not angry at all bud. Just pointing out that you're not making sense and you're being a hypocrite.

I'm just an accountant, so I personally do not have proof. Every intelligence and military agency that investigated it came to the conclusion that Russia very much interfered with our election and it is tied to their government. In fact, no one is surprised because they've been doing it for years and do it all over the planet. The evidence is so strong that it is even silly to deny it.

I'd urge you to read up on it.

I can only recommend you stay up on the whole Russian fiasco because the "17 intelligence agency" was BS propaganda that was actually 3 groups that only read the Crowdstrike report and blindly took that as absolute truth and then everyone else went with that. All the while Crowdstrike was both fully funded by the DNC and the only people to even look at the DNC servers. They were the only ones that for a time knew the DNC "hack" was a internal on site leak where the info was uploaded to a portable thumb drive. It's a abhorrent conflict of interests. A huge lie created to possibly cover something more sinister up. The Facebook "Russian ads" thing is a triple down on this lie.

DKXxIQiVwAAZdeJ.jpg

Sorry for the off topic response. kp is cool I just wanted to share something with him.

I can only recommend you stay up on the whole Russian fiasco because the "17 intelligence agency" was BS propaganda that was actually 3 groups that only read the Crowdstrike report and blindly took that as absolute truth and then everyone else went with that. All the while Crowdstrike was both fully funded by the DNC and the only people to even look at the DNC servers. They were the only ones that for a time knew the DNC "hack" was a internal on site leak where the info was uploaded to a portable thumb drive. It's a abhorrent conflict of interests. A huge lie created to possibly cover something more sinister up. The Facebook "Russian ads" thing is a triple down on this lie.

DKXxIQiVwAAZdeJ.jpg

Sorry for the off topic response. kp is cool I just wanted to share something with him.

I'll take a look, but I've heard and read the comments of military and intelligence personnel and the evidence is really strong and corroborated by intelligence agencies of other countries.

I'm not speaking to the reporting but actually what people are saying. Maybe the reporting was bad in some sources, I don't know. But if the heads of our agencies as well as others say the evidence is strong I have to believe it.

Where else will these NFL athletes be able to make millions playing the game of football?

They could make millions playing a different sport somewhere else.

Also the fact they are well paid here doesn't mean they shouldn't be protesting what they feel are government issues. They should be totally free to be well paid and still pursuing a better governments. The "best" place from them can still be in need of change to make it better.

Barely a reaction at all? Some people are calling for mass firings. The President of the supposed best country on earth is actively trying to sway opinion on the matter.

Presidents trying to sway opinion is par for the course. It's something both the right and the left accept when they agree. Remember when
Obama tried to sway opinion in a very trivial police incident in Boston and held a beer summit? Remember when he tried to sway people's sympathies in the George Zimmerman affair by saying his son would have looked like Trayvon? It's been awhile, but I'm sure George W. and Clinton weighed in similarly on affairs.

Politicians will always get involved if they think there is political gain to be had.

I'll take a look, but I've heard and read the comments of military and intelligence personnel and the evidence is really strong and corroborated by intelligence agencies of other countries.

I'm not speaking to the reporting but actually what people are saying. Maybe the reporting was bad in some sources, I don't know. But if the heads of our agencies as well as others say the evidence is strong I have to believe it.

The comments of military and intelligence personnel and the evidence all stems from cyber security firm Crowdstrike's reports who were paid a shit ton of cash by the DNC.

I would be inclined to accept findings if we had reports and evidence from half a dozen cyber security and investigation firms that all came to a similar conclusion. Not just one that is biased to the DNC and paid well by them. The DNC also kept the FBI from looking at their servers. For me their is way to much suspicious stuff to even consider what Crowdstrike says is even close to true.

Worth looking at, imo it's fascinating. Take care

I just shake my head at the fact that these statements about the NFL, are huge headlines that generate a lot of public interest, but most people don't know that we sell our most advanced weapons to the craziest Muslims in the world in Saudi arabia.

We are the United States of Kardashians. All hail our reality TV overlord.

I just shake my head at the fact that these statements about the NFL, are huge headlines that generate a lot of public interest, but most people don't know that we sell our most advanced weapons to the craziest Muslims in the world in Saudi arabia.

We are the United States of Kardashians. All hail our reality TV overlord.

There's a huge humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico right now (as well as other Caribbean islands, but that one is actually American territory), but it's more important to talk about a bunch of coddled millionaires bending the knee. People really are easily led astray by bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back