Social NFL National Anthem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like these guys are moving away after their careers end. They keep their money and stay in the USA. This is telling.

Yeah really telling? it’s not surprising that people tend to live where their family and friends are

They could make millions playing a different sport somewhere else.
I doubt it. And not at this point. They are much better off in the USA.

Also the fact they are well paid here doesn't mean they shouldn't be protesting what they feel are government issues. They should be totally free to be well paid and still pursuing a better governments. The "best" place from them can still be in need of change to make it better.
They can protest, but it's how you choose to protest. Don't be divisive and kneel for the national anthem.

He wants officers to be trained so that they won't accidentally shoot him the next time he has to go to jail.

He thinks he's black but he's not though... so he doesn't have to worry.

Standing for the national anthem is just some meaningless nationalistic bullshit to pay homage to white Anglo overlords. I say this as a white American. That said, I don't even understand why the topic of the national anthem must be blurred with police departments and their community relations. I don't generally run into police as I'm not a degenerate, but when I do, I treat them with the same respect I attempt to treat all people with. They perform a difficult job.

Trump replied: "mike perry is scum, I want to see his birth certificate"

Hand ups, dont shoot turned into this kneeling crap. It started with a lie and is still a lie. It has nothing to do with police brutality and everything to do with using that issue as a way to attack white america. That's all this has devolved into over the past 3 years. Race riots, race based murders, race based rapes, and none of us were supposed to notice this uptick in disgusting behavior by a certain group of people....

all stemming from teh agitation of police shootings that mostly happened under the black president!!

yet Obama never had to answer for any of it!!! these athletes and entertainers never said anything to obama about this!!!! in fact obama was so insulated by these buffers athletes that he actually got to join in and pile on the police as if he was leading the DOJ! he wanted people to use the legitimate issue of police brutality as a way to attack middle america at large.

so this kneel has a whole lot more wrapped into for someone like me who has been tracking how obama has been using these platforms to push his anti-americanism. thank god for Trump taking the fight right into those arenas, right to that piece of shit

Presidents trying to sway opinion is par for the course. It's something both the right and the left accept when they agree. Remember when
Obama tried to sway opinion in a very trivial police incident in Boston and held a beer summit? Remember when he tried to sway people's sympathies in the George Zimmerman affair by saying his son would have looked like Trayvon? It's been awhile, but I'm sure George W. and Clinton weighed in similarly on affairs.

Politicians will always get involved if they think there is political gain to be had.
And tell me, between what Obama did, and what Trump did, who is the one being divisive?

Perry for the people in 2020......

Mike Perry should be the last one giving Trump advice.

The president fucks models

Mike Perry gets fucked by models

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back