Social NFL National Anthem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherClaudio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what in the actual fuck? All this does is give talk show hosts more shit to talk about

This should be good for NFL ratings...

Its to show player unity against a President comments.

Its to show player unity against a President comments.

lol, a bunch of multi millionaire babies taking time to cry. Most of the players have room temperature IQ's so I don't think anybody should care what they think.

This will backfire on them.

Now I know this will come as a shock to some of you but there are still plenty of people out there who care more about their country, their values, their principles and the kind of society they want to live in than they do about sports, the entertainment industry and vacuous celebrity culture. Just look at the hammering Hollywood and the mainstream media has taken recently and they still don't get it lol.

Is it bad that I can't bring myself to give a fuck about any of this?

You know who looks bad in this situation? Everyone on all sides. Trump is stupid baby for caring about this, the NFL are stupid babies for caring about how much Trump cares about it, Colin whatshisname is a stupid baby, the media are stupid babies for covering this shit. Its all such a stupid story and I want to talk about something else.

This will backfire on them.

Now I know this will come as a shock to some of you but there are still plenty of people out there who care more about their country, their values, their principles and the kind of society they want to live in than they do about sports, the entertainment industry and vacuous celebrity culture. Just look at the hammering Hollywood and the mainstream media has taken recently and they still don't get it lol.
The core of NFL fans love America. Like possibly 95-98%

Is it bad that I can't bring myself to give a fuck about any of this?

You know who looks bad in this situation? Everyone on all sides. Trump is stupid baby for caring about this, the NFL are stupid babies for caring about how much Trump cares about it, Colin whatshisname is a stupid baby, the media are stupid babies for covering this shit. Its all such a stupid story and I want to talk about something else.

never watched an entire football game in my life.

but I did watch The League. an excellent show about fantasy football.

but yeah, I'm with you brother.

this is what I posted yesterday

Trump complains

leftards complain about Trump complaining

rightards complain about leftards complaining about Trump complaining.

it never ends.

No one, coachs or anybody.

Just stop showing the anthem on TV, or stop doing it before games. Problem solved. I've never understood the need for the anthem before every damn sporting event. For the season opener or the SB, fine -keep it- but before every game? Nah, get rid of it or just stop televising it.

This is such a stupid thing.

lol, a bunch of multi millionaire babies taking time to cry. Most of the players have room temperature IQ's so I don't think anybody should care what they think.

In related news, I don't care what the multi-millionaire cry baby POTUS with the room temperature IQ thinks, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back