NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a couple Giants fans here right?

Seriously, what in the flying fuck are they doing with RBs? Its nearly on par with Detroit.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel in free agency and never going higher than the fourth round in the draft. If they had an OL it wouldn't be so bad. But now Darkwa looks like the best they've had in a while and he's gone. Idk

What's really sad is I think Shurmur would be a good HC, but that organization isn't exactly known for smart decisions these past few years. The team has needs all over the place, and doesn't seem to be willing to make the big risky moves needed to try and build a framework needed for success later on. Shurmur can polish that turd all he wants, it's still a turd.

Struggle to call the only passcatcher on the entire offense (Adams) looking remotely good with Hundley overrated but maybe it’s just me

A motivated Wilk, Daniels and Kenny Clark is serious business. At least one part of the defense I don’t have to worry about

Are the browns still taking Barkley now with Hyde & Johnson?
that'd be dumb

The most Browns draft possible? A RB they don't need, and the worst possible QB to groom.

Struggle to call the only passcatcher on the entire offense (Adams) looking remotely good with Hundley overrated but maybe it’s just me

A motivated Wilk, Daniels and Kenny Clark is serious business. At least one part of the defense I don’t have to worry about

If D-line can get pressure on the QB, it makes it difficult for the QB to exploit the secondary.

I hope Semen ends up as the week 1 starter in Buttalo resulting in a year long battle between him and Peterman.

Yeah, i'm sure Chase fucking Daniel is gonna become the next Nick Foles

What's really sad is I think Shurmur would be a good HC, but that organization isn't exactly known for smart decisions these past few years. The team has needs all over the place, and doesn't seem to be willing to make the big risky moves needed to try and build a framework needed for success later on. Shurmur can polish that turd all he wants, it's still a turd.
O-line improved slightly later on in the year. Stewart is a good blocker. Apparently Giants are all in on Nate Solder and we will hear his decision later today. Adding Solder and i assume a 1st, 2nd or 3rd round guard to the line would definitely give Schumur enough to put a more than capable offense on the field.

Even without Solder there will be no excuse not to take a huge leap from last year given the receivers on the roster.

Giants could very easily and likely will take a QB at #2 and build the line through the rest of the draft. Surrounding a rookie QB with a HoF QB to learn from, fantastic receiving options and a solid line would not be building for the future?

Looks like the Niners overpaid McKinnon, should be a fun fit though.

Lololololololol

4 years/30 mil for McKinnon? Wow, that’s a lot of dough.

McKinnon is about to get unleashed, you can take that to the bank

Im really shocked they didnt take Lewis.
Yea me too. We will see how it turns out. Funny that the comparable player for the RB we took in the 4th last year was McKinnon. Clearly that's what Shanny was looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back