NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Kirk-Cousins-Will-Reportedly-Sign-With-The-Vikings-For-27-Million-A-Season-678x381.jpg

You were too scared to use "rape and pillage"?

Don't sleep on the Sloterhouse. That kid has some moxie.

Haven't paid much attention to him, seeing as how we had three starters at Qb on the team already, but a quick glance at some of his highlights and I gotta say he seems to have potential at the very least.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the best QB Elway has chosen thus far was let go to another teams PS?

Raid and pillage?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Haven't paid much attention to him, seeing as how we had three starters at Qb on the team already, but a quick glance at some of his highlights and I gotta say he seems to have potential at the very least.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the best QB Elway has chosen thus far was let go to another teams PS?
No that would not be ironic. It would just really fucking piss me off.

In all seriousness I am pretty happy that Cousins went to Minny. Broncos aren't paying him all of that cash and he always kinda annoyed me anyways. Now if/when the Vikings suck a dick it will give me that much more joy.

Sam Bradford to Arizona? Guy is Kevin Kolb 2.0.

200.gif

Who's going to be back up QB? Because they'll be starting by week 3.

In all seriousness I am pretty happy that Cousins went to Minny. Broncos aren't paying him all of that cash and he always kinda annoyed me anyways. Now if/when the Vikings suck a dick it will give me that much more joy.
Yeah, I jumped off that ship. Denver has way too many needs to sink everything into a QB.

The Tennessee Patriots are rocking and rolling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back