NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb-84-595x978.jpg

Getting a little nervous about Tom. If we lose to the fkn :eek::eek::eek:uars I'll literally find another team to root for in the SB (possibly the :eek::eek::eek:uars)

Give that man a contract extension. Police be lying. Colin’s got his back.

Fuckin' Brady going to the Kobe Bryant school of exaggerated injury so that he can get more accolades if he wins.

He reminds me of prime Adrian Peterson: Amazing talent but just a dummy. You cannot count on him to get a yard in a obvious rushing situation, great teams shut him down ,and he feasts on garbage teams.

He is going to end up being a backup on the chargers or something once he loses a step.

Dude just wants to get paid

Being a Jets fan is great.................................
Plus side, your team overpreformed this season. Most people pegged them as being bottom of the barrel, and several teams were actually far worse!

He reminds me of prime Adrian Peterson: Amazing talent but just a dummy. You cannot count on him to get a yard in a obvious rushing situation, great teams shut him down ,and he feasts on garbage teams.

He is going to end up being a backup on the chargers or something once he loses a step.
This is the dumbest post all season. Truly idiotic.
Dude just wants to get paid
Rightfully*

Plus side, your team overpreformed this season. Most people pegged them as being bottom of the barrel, and several teams were actually far worse!

And then their breakout WR gets arrested .................

Running backs are criminally underpaid compared to the rest of the league. No one should be as involved as Bell and make 2013 Mike Wallace money.

Robby will be a good end of draft pick in fantasy now. Scribble scribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back