NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelers and Seahawks explosive behavior sky rocketed this season.

Fuck the eagles. If they go to the SuperBowl, I'm all AFC. I don't care if it's the Patriots, I'll be swangin' from Brady's nuts all game

He reminds me of prime Adrian Peterson: Amazing talent but just a dummy. You cannot count on him to get a yard in a obvious rushing situation, great teams shut him down ,and he feasts on garbage teams.

He is going to end up being a backup on the chargers or something once he loses a step.

He reminds me of prime Adrian Peterson: Amazing talent but just a dummy. You cannot count on him to get a yard in a obvious rushing situation, great teams shut him down ,and he feasts on garbage teams.

He is going to end up being a backup on the chargers or something once he loses a step.
Did Bell sleep with your pops or something?

Fuck the eagles. If they go to the SuperBowl, I'm all AFC. I don't care if it's the Patriots, I'll be swangin' from Brady's nuts all game

The eagles need to sign Donavan mcnabb if they want any chance. I hear he’s in great shape these days.

The eagles need to sign Donavan mcnabb if they want any chance. I hear he’s in great shape these days.

Could've sworn that was Tiger Woods.

Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back