NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's a real embarassment for the League that an all-time great like Bart Bartles has to play vs. an absolute can like Brady.

In the NFC we get a slobberknocker between 2 QB prodigies developed by well-known QB guru Jeff Fisher

Also, obligatory............

DeadCompassionateEarwig-max-1mb.gif

1515982068_72_diggs.0.gif

I want to see Keenum vs Foles so badly.

Their backstory and history of teams together is amazing lol.

Imagine Brady beating this guy. Not a chance

I hope the Jags let Ramsey get after Gronk a bit.

I hope the Jags let Ramsey get after Gronk a bit.
Gronk gonna come flying off the top rope with an elbow to Ramsey's dome after all that shit talk.

Likely catch a $5k fine for it.

Rippin Cigs Gabbert>>>Smokin Jay

I'll never understand the disdain people have for Keenum. Yah, he's not super flashy and will never put up a 4500 yard 40TD season, but he's also very good at his job. He doesn't make stupid mistakes, he evades defenders well, he throws the ball where it needs to be for the yards they need. He also came in as the backup with almost no real time to practice with the first stringers, and led the team to the NFCCG.

I mean seriously, what's the guy gotta do to earn some respect?

I'll never understand the disdain people have for Keenum. Yah, he's not super flashy and will never put up a 4500 yard 40TD season, but he's also very good at his job. He doesn't make stupid mistakes, he evades defenders well, he throws the ball where it needs to be for the yards they need. He also came in as the backup with almost no real time to practice with the first stringers, and led the team to the NFCCG.

He came off as a pretty likeable guy on Hard Knocks. Genuinely seems like a regular Joe type.

Ask Alex smith

Not if they want to ruin his career

As the biggest Foles supporter on the board I can guarantee 450 yards and 5 TDs with zero picks.

His pocket awareness and release are 2nd only to his footwork.

As the biggest Foles supporter on the board I can guarantee 450 yards and 5 TDs with zero picks.

His pocket awareness and release are 2nd only to his footwork.
Lmao. He couldn’t even do that against the raiders.

AFC West is going to be full of gunslingers next year if they draft Mayfield.

You think they would start him year 1?
I think they do. What other limp dick are they going to trot out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back