NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yDYWKqx.gif

Can’t believe we only have 3 games left this season. The off season drags on and the season flys by.

wtf has Vrabel done to earn a 5 year deal? I get that everyones trying to find the new class of coaches but jesus.

I will bet good money that Vrabel doesn't work out

Lmao @ vrabel getting a head coaching job.

wtf has Vrabel done to earn a 5 year deal? I get that everyones trying to find the new class of coaches but jesus.

A lot of teams are gonna be ruined by FO trying to find the new hot coordinator a la McVay & Shanahan.
At least those 2 had done something as coordinators, Vrabel hasn't.

OSU defense went to shit with Vrabel. Texans defense went to shit with Vrabel. OSU offense went down hill with Day.

But hey, he yells a lot which is motivating.

Now the Twin Cities are concerned that they might see lower than the expected economic boost from the Superbowl if the Vikings are in it. Not as many people coming from out of town with the local team involved. It would be the first time that the local team has made it if they do.

If half of the fans are local, they won't buy hotel rooms at inflated prices and eat at local restaurants. They'll go home at night and might not participate in many of the other events before the game.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/01/15/minnesota-vikings-super-bowl-lii-local-economy/

To be fair the Texans lost all of their good players besides Clowney.

To be fair the Texans lost all of their good players besides Clowney.

We could see Watt's career end coming for 2 yrs now.
Cushing cant stop going off the roids.
Mercillus

who else was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back