NFL Discussion V50: Just win baby

Can the Raiders win the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying anything about ratings be down because of it. I find it fucking hilarious that people whine and cry about players not standing when I bet the majority that watch at home are sitting on their couches or taking a shit during the anthem. The only people standing in a bar during the anthem are those that are taking a piss or standing at the bar ordering a drink

That's all acceptable behavior since you aren't in the venue where the anthem is being played. When the announcer asks for everyone to stand for the anthem he isn't talking to the guy in the bathroom of a bar. Who is arguing that?

Since you didn't address it, I'm going to assume you are Hispanic and thas the main reason why you don't have an issue with it.

He's listed at 5'10 190. I always thought he was more like 5'8 though idk. I always thought he was too short but he wasn't too small, 190 is a good weight for a corner.
Hes 5'8" at best. Im taller than he is and Im pretty short.

That's all acceptable behavior since you aren't in the venue where the anthem is being played. When the announcer asks for everyone to stand for the anthem he isn't talking to the guy in the bathroom of a bar. Who is arguing that?

Since you didn't address it, I'm going to assume you are Hispanic and thas the main reason why you don't have an issue with it.

Not Hispanic. So only those in attendance should rise? I guess those at home dont have to show support.

I dont care about anyones feelings on standing or not standing at this point.

Its totally ridiculous and inappropriate to hear the president speak in that manner. If you disagree youre a stupid piece of shit.

You can speak your mind while maintaining some class, and of all positions and platforms he should set the bar.

Its totally ridiculous and inappropriate to hear the president speak in that manner. If you disagree youre a stupid piece of shit.

You can speak your mind while maintaining some class, and of all positions and platforms he should set the bar.

You know it's not good when Gooddell and the players are against you.

When the Packers visit the white house next* year, I hope Mike Daniels chokeslams Trump through a table.

Nah dood he speaks like a regular guy it's great

So is Trump being crass worse for the country than the racism spreading, fake oppression bullshit some of these major athletes are spewing?

I don’t think so. I don’t agree with the exact phrasing he used though.

Thank god it’s only 12 hours till Ravens put a foot in the Jaguars ass.

This is all leading to Trump buying an NFL team and running it into the ground

He can buy the Jets since theyve got that covered already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back