NFL Discussion V50: Just win baby

Can the Raiders win the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. But the niners made a killing for selling psl's. They aren't hurting.
Making more money than ever. Folks dont realize that the stadium owners are getting more money for events other than football.

I'm sure ratings are not down because of too many commercials, 2 hurricanes, and just some sloppy football. I've heard people don't watch because they think the game is rigged

I'm sure ratings are not down because of too many commercials, 2 hurricanes, and just some sloppy football. I've heard people don't watch because they think the game is rigged

I don't really care about Trump one way or the other, but reading transcripts or listening to him speak makes my brain hurt. He's also incorrect in this case, I think this whole issue is overblown and few people really care. If kneeling for the anthem got them an extra 5 points a game, every team in the NFL would be doing it. I think owners should be standing behind their players and their desire to make a peaceful statement, instead of all this "Who loves America most?" bullshit.

On the ref issue, I complain as much as anyone, but I understand what they're trying to do. Reduce injuries, punish recklessness. It's the ticky-tack PIs and holdings that really piss me off, not the hitting penalties, though there have been times where I ask "Well, where was he supposed to hit him?"

I really don't think Trump knows much about football though. He can probably name more owners than players.

Trump is spot on as always.

Get these thuggish goons out of the league if they don't want to stand during our national anthem. Disrespecting the troops and police officers who keep us safe is disgusting. Let them start their own flag football league for all the libtard snowflakes to watch. After the games the thugs can sleep with all the cucks' wives.

Trump should stick to politics.

Think every team counts tickets sold as the attendance. Doesn't mean everyone showed up
In Denver they announce the sellout, which is tickets sold, then announce the number of no-shows which the crowd then fuckin' BOOOOS.

Keeping it real.

Trump has been doing that ref bit for a while because he loves sounding like a tough guy

I'm not sure if fans of any other team can bitch about injuries after what they go through
@iwhoopedbatman
giphy.gif

Lmao @ the trumpsters in the war room right now.

I'm not sure if fans of any other team can bitch about injuries after what they go through
Maybe they should just stop drafting brittle cans. Seems like the same players are always hurt.

Jason Verrett having season ending knee surgery again. That guys career is gonna be cut short due to injuries and he's a damn beast when healthy

Jason Verrett having season ending knee surgery again. That guys career is gonna be cut short due to injuries and he's a damn beast when healthy
Been the knock on him since he was in high school. If he was bigger the dude would be one of the best CBs ever. He was banged up with major injuries even when we were watching him in HS.

I think size can be largely overblown for prospects but he is tiny.

Trump is spot on as always.

Get these thuggish goons out of the league if they don't want to stand during our national anthem. Disrespecting the troops and police officers who keep us safe is disgusting. Let them start their own flag football league for all the libtard snowflakes to watch. After the games the thugs can sleep with all the cucks' wives.

Lol STFU.

I suppose when you are watching at home or in the bar you stand when they play the anthem right.

Been the knock on him since he was in high school. If he was bigger the dude would be one of the best CBs ever. He was banged up with major injuries even when we were watching him in HS.

I think size can be largely overblown for prospects but he is tiny.

He's listed at 5'10 190. I always thought he was more like 5'8 though idk. I always thought he was too short but he wasn't too small, 190 is a good weight for a corner.

Lol STFU.

I suppose when you are watching at home or in the bar you stand when they play the anthem right.

Since you're a raiders fan I'm going to assume you're Hispanic and don't care about the anthem. Look at the comment section of any article regarding the anthem protests and you'll see posts about people not watching the games because of it.

Commercials and hurricanes haven't helped viewership but the anthem shit is the main reason for the decline.

Since you're a raiders fan I'm going to assume you're Hispanic and don't care about the anthem. Look at the comment section of any article regarding the anthem protests and you'll see posts about people not watching the games because of it.

Commercials and hurricanes haven't helped viewership but the anthem shit is the main reason for the decline.

I'm not saying anything about ratings be down because of it. I find it fucking hilarious that people whine and cry about players not standing when I bet the majority that watch at home are sitting on their couches or taking a shit during the anthem. The only people standing in a bar during the anthem are those that are taking a piss or standing at the bar ordering a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back