NFL Discussion V50: Just win baby

Can the Raiders win the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the 49ers ownership. Hope it continues this way for years and years.

Is attendance down across the board? Even in the Packers/Falcons game had a bunch of open seats, would've expected that game to sell out.

@PUO3, I looked at the Raiders roster on PFF and man... a lot of high grades pretty much everywhere. I think I only saw 2 players in red, lol. Looked like the best graded roster I've seen (although I haven't looked at every team). Feel like we'll have more difficulty with your d-line now that Yanda is out, but vs Steelers and then @ Raiders will tell me a lot about this Ravens defense and especially the secondary. I think they'll win both games.

I'm down for another bet this year if you are (pending massive injuries in between)

Last year the Ravens barely lost that game on a dumbass Harbaugh decision to accept a penalty instead of give up a FG (resulted in a TD). Both teams are probably better but I think the Ravens defense is WAY more improved.

Last edited:
Is attendance down across the board? Even in the Packers/Falcons game had a bunch of open seats, would've expected that game to sell out.

mm I don't know regular Falcons attendance, but I know ATL fans aren't known as the most enthusiastic/die-hard.

Lol, Mile High looks like that about two hours before kickoff. That's absurd.

Ticket prices were insane. I heard anything other than nosebleed seats were $2k/pair.

mm I don't know regular Falcons attendance, but I know ATL fans aren't known as the most enthusiastic/die-hard.

Personal seat licenses run from $500 to $45,000. That just gives the holder first chance to buy the ticket for the seat they hold the license for.

@PUO3, I looked at the Raiders roster on PFF and man... a lot of high grades pretty much everywhere. I think I only saw 2 players in red, lol. Looked like the best graded roster I've seen (although I haven't looked at every team). Feel like we'll have more difficulty with your d-line now that Yanda is out, but vs Steelers and then @ Raiders will tell me a lot about this Ravens defense and especially the secondary. I think they'll win both games.

I'm down for another bet this year if you are (pending massive injuries in between)

Last year the Ravens barely lost that game on a dumbass Harbaugh decision to accept a penalty instead of give up a FG (resulted in a TD). Both teams are probably better but I think the Ravens defense is WAY more improved.
Theyve got a lot of talent right now. Id plan on seeing Mack and this kid Vanderdoes lined up to take advantage of the Ravens injuries.

Definitely looking forward to it. Raiders have two of the stiffest defensive tests back to back.

Theyve got a lot of talent right now. Id plan on seeing Mack and this kid Vanderdoes lined up to take advantage of the Ravens injuries.

Definitely looking forward to it. Raiders have two of the stiffest defensive tests back to back.

Ravens have the same difficulty except with offensive teams. Weeks 4 and 5 are gonna be wild.

530 start local time. No way they'll ever fill that up even if they were good. 65k seats were still sold

Trying to get through Santa Clara during the week is a nightmare. Id never go to week day game.

530 start local time. No way they'll ever fill that up even if they were good. 65k seats were still sold
How many people does the stadium sit? If 65k were "sold" does it have capacity for 300k?

How many people does the stadium sit? If 65k were "sold" does it have capacity for 300k?
Theyre full of shit. They claimed the exact same number in attendance for both the Panther and Rams game, 70.178.

attendance2.png

attendance.png

To give them maybe a little benefit of the doubt, there are a shit ton of open clubs and areas to eat/drink and watch the game.

Think every team counts tickets sold as the attendance. Doesn't mean everyone showed up

Think every team counts tickets sold as the attendance. Doesn't mean everyone showed up
"Distributed" seems to be the new trend for struggling attendance. Theyre still allowed to count that.

Their attendance is shit but Id imagine it was largely different from those pictures if you take into account arrival times and where people actually are in the stadium. Those limp wristed wine drinkers like to "watch the game" from the clubs.

Then it looks like someone is losing money somewhere. Or thousands of people are buying tickets and hiding them from fans that want to go to the game.

Then it looks like someone is losing money somewhere. Or thousands of people are buying tickets and hiding them from fans that want to go to the game.
Who knows. But the niners made a killing for selling psl's. They aren't hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back