NFL Discussion V50: Just win baby

Can the Raiders win the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not from Florida and Im glad I dont have to deal with the "shook for Cook" movement. OJ Howard at 19 was a steal for us

I also agree. I just wanted them to draft Cook so I'd be a 25 minute drive away from seeing 2 of my favorite college players ever, play.

Would have been the same feeling FSU fans had in the 90s with Dunn/Brooks.

As a life-long raiders and Beastmode fan I have no doubt in my mind that they’ll win this season

lmao. If Hyde had a good game running against the lambs I can only imagine what Zeke will do.
I hope it's a hell of lot more than what he did last Sunday

Bradford wont play vs Tampa.
My interest in this game has gone to zero.
Vikes should sign Kaep imo.

agreed, feel bad for the vikes and bradford. they should sign kaep, but that would make them a lot more dangerous vs. the ravens than they were vs. the steelers which I don't like, lol

Man, PFF is on some bum-ass shit with how their site works.

If you look at player grades by team, like, look at a team's roster on the field (which is by far the easiest way to look at it) you see the player's CUMULATIVE grade for their entire career, not the grade for this season. You have to go to 'player grades' and look up grades by each position and then set the chart to arrange it by team so you can see what a team's CBs/LBs/DI/DE/S grade at for the year, all individually, instead of just seeing the fucking players out there on the field as it should be.

--- oh wow nice, I just looked and I had emailed them about this and they changed it!!! cool, customer support rules, PFF is awesome :)

Before I emailed them it was totally fucked up, for example: Brandon Carr's grade was shown way below what it was for this year, but now they show it for this current season. Nice!!

Please no. I say that as a Packers fan with PTSD from that playoff game years ago.

I was sleeping you animals.

I get that the raiders are coming back and everything but compared to who Denver and KC has played vs who Oakland has played, KC and Denver should be considered the favorites. Isn't Oakland only win the past 2 years vs a playoff team a Brock lobster Texan team?

I get that the raiders are coming back and everything but compared to who Denver and KC has played vs who Oakland has played, KC and Denver should be considered the favorites. Isn't Oakland only win the past 2 years vs a playoff team a Brock lobster Texan team?
Thats not an unfair assessment. KC has to have the rightful lead since theyve had Oak's number for a few years. You can make an argument for Denver or Oak second, imo. Oak shit stopped Denver before Carr went to Snap City and looks to have gotten better, but Denver looks to have as well.

Theyll split with KC this year doe.

Last edited:
Thats not an unfair assessment. KC has to have the rightful lead since theyve had Oak's number for a few years. You can make an argument for Denver or Oak second, imo. Oak shit stopped Denver before Carr went to Snap City and looks to have gotten better, but Denver looks to have as well.

Should be a good year for the AFC west

They should sign Romo and just rotate glass QBs

Saying Denver has improved is an understatement.

Yeah RT is weak, but the run offense and defense has been lights out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back