NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this, if this goes to court and more evidence comes out that proves Elliott hit her...by all means, i'll change my tune and yall can shit all over me all you want. I've got a track record now and would deserve it.

Until then, the evidence against her is piling up by the second, and everybody just blows it off as "eh, yeah she's a piece of shit and has been caught lying and extorting several times, but he probably still did it"
We're going to shit on your regardless, mcjizz. We really don't need another reason lmao

We're going to shit on your regardless, mcjizz. We really don't need another reason lmao

0979d-jealousy.gif

Doug Baldwin on kneeling for the anthem

Whether you agree with it or not, that’s irrelevant. Individuals have a right to freedom of speech. I mean…,” Baldwin paused here, and seemed to consider how to say what he wanted to say. “We want to talk about somebody taking a stand for something that’s important. Taking a stand, taking a seat, for something they deem important.

“Inequality in our country, injustice in our country – we’re sitting here having a conversation about whether or not it’s important that a guy stands for the national anthem or sits when the topic is inequality or injustice, but yet I look in the stands at some of our games, both home and away, and I see people that are drunk with their hats still on, yelling. How come you guys aren’t talking to them? How come there’s not a discussion about them? This guy is taking a reasonable and peaceful approach to something that – I mean, I don’t know who doesn’t think is (vitally) important to our society and the health and wellness of our communities, but yet we’re not talking about people who are in the stands, drunk during the national anthem with their hats still on, yelling at players, cussing during the national anthem, we’re not talking about that.

“I know you guys are reporters and you’ve got to make a story about something but I just think we’re taking it too far.”

Which is funny because regardless of what witness said (most said he didn't do it, but we all know he did)

Everyone said he did it because the DJ was being drunk and belligerent to a woman! Wild.
The police say two witnesses, including who filmed it, hit him and that they didnt file charges because the accuser was drunk lol.

But ya Im sure the world is just out to get Zeke. Its all a coincidence.

The police say two witnesses, including who filmed it, hit him and that they didnt file charges because the accuser was drunk lol.

But ya Im sure the world is just out to get Zeke. Its all a coincidence.

Did you read the part where is said most witnesses said he didn't do it (which is the reason they dropped it, lack of cooperation on everyone including the victim) but we all KNOW HE DID?

I mean....cause I said that...it's right there in the post you quoted

I really hate people that just Google "Good fantasy team names" and then pawn them off as their own.

Every fucking year I'm in a league with a "Multiple Scorgasms" or a "Suh girls one cup"

Come up with something original, you fucking losers.
Mine is New England "ex girlfriend's name" the logo is her head on tom Brady's body .....fucking cheaters

Did you read the part where is said most witnesses said he didn't do it (which is the reason they dropped it, lack of cooperation on everyone including the victim) but we all KNOW HE DID?

I mean....cause I said that...it's right there in the post you quoted
Ive nearly stopped reading your posts tbh.

"Over the past few days we've received multiple reports of the NFLPA spreading derogatory information to the media about the victim in Ezekiel Elliott discipline case. It's a common tactic to attempt to prove the innocence of the accused by discrediting the victim -- in this case Ms. Thompson -- when coming forward to report such abuse," Joe Lockhart, the NFL's executive vice president of communications, said in a statement.

"Common or not, these tactics are shameful. Efforts to shame and blame victims are often what prevent people from coming forward to report violence and/or seek help in the first place."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20359661/harold-henderson-hear-ezekiel-elliott-appeal

"Over the past few days we've received multiple reports of the NFLPA spreading derogatory information to the media about the victim in Ezekiel Elliott discipline case. It's a common tactic to attempt to prove the innocence of the accused by discrediting the victim -- in this case Ms. Thompson -- when coming forward to report such abuse," Joe Lockhart, the NFL's executive vice president of communications, said in a statement.

"Common or not, these tactics are shameful. Efforts to shame and blame victims are often what prevent people from coming forward to report violence and/or seek help in the first place."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20359661/harold-henderson-hear-ezekiel-elliott-appeal

Hey, you guys remember when the NFL discredited a victim by hiding the video of her getting punched in the face in a closet somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back