NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkyMcFly

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them."

Discuss among yourselves

ElliotEatingCryingMJgif.gif

Guess there was some truth about the league delaying the suspension until after Jerry's induction. That asshole has employed more criminals than any franchise to date. No way he should be in the hof.

Guess there was some truth about the league delaying the suspension until after Jerry's induction. That asshole has employed more criminals than any franchise to date. No way he should be in the hof.
Of course he deserves to be in the HOF, he's one of the best owners in league history.

Not really sure how fans can support a piece of shit like this. But Canboy fans always surprise me.

Really? You believe a league that knew of CTE yet has actively been covering it up? You believe a league of such hypocritical hilariousness that ONLY punished Ray Rice after the video was released when ghe NFL had already seen the video and knew about it.

Look, if he beat her then fuck him, but after objectively looking at the evidence and not being such a Cowboy hater, it looks like it was a situation blown out of proportion by a loser, ratchet, bitch, trying to get hers and take advantage of Zeke.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong and fuck a woman beater, but I've seen this game played in real life with real similar evidence/circumstances involving waaaay less profile and rich people.

If it happens to them then damn right rich, young, horny celebs/athletes are big targets.

Stop being such haters, this shit is not good for the league. But hey, maybe the NFL is right for once doing the right thing for once... hmm ya.

<seedat>

stick a fork in the Canboys.
Half their Team is suspended due to Thuggery

Should have been 16 games.

Wait until Zeke takes it out on somebody tonight at some bar. The Dallas police will cover for him again when they can't find the witnesses.

More and more tweets from the media about how pissed Jerry is, and reports already coming out as well that Zeke is prepared to take this to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back