NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Alfred Morris still a cowboy? Prime playing time for him if he is.

He is, looked good in last weeks preseason game

vgWpw0.gif

Is the AFC east tanking in response to New England's strong offseason, or is it purely coincidental timing?

I totally forgot about Kaepernick's gf posting that picture comparing leo/samjackson and bisciotti/raylewis, lmao, no chance he's on the ravens now. :( but I still want him as a player. He needs a new gf ASAP.

Is the AFC east tanking in response to New England's strong offseason, or is it purely coincidental timing?

Bills thinking Brady's got 2 years, three tops left...they're loading up for the Post-Brady era

They fucked Tyrod over so goddamned hard.

Fucking Bills man.....
this is a perfect example why players should always take the most money. he restructured his contract so the team could get a friendlier deal and now they fucked him and will be released at seasons end.

probably a combination of that with not being good enough and a strong qb class

I go to sleep after work and wake up to madness lmao.

Fucking LOL @ the Dallas Convicts and the Bills.

Another analyst brought up a good point on that trade

Who the hell are the Rams to just be trading away 2nd round picks...they need to keep building them damn selves

Another analyst brought up a good point on that trade

Who the hell are the Rams to just be trading away 2nd round picks...they need to keep building them damn selves
Yup. Rams suck. They give up a 2nd round pick and a starting DB for a guy that if he has a big year they'll need to franchise him.

I go to sleep after work and wake up to madness lmao.

Fucking LOL @ the Dallas Convicts and the Bills.
Tanking worked great for the Raiders.

Watkins is a can, Rams got screwed in that trade.. Props to Bills GM on that deal

Will prob be a decent 2nd rounder also since the rams suck. Trade tyrod for a pick too

Im ready to see Chris Godwin play tonight, that kid is gonna be a stud..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back