NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more tweets from the media about how pissed Jerry is, and reports already coming out as well that Zeke is prepared to take this to court.

Didn't the courts already rule in the Brady case that it's up to the NFL?

More and more tweets from the media about how pissed Jerry is, and reports already coming out as well that Zeke is prepared to take this to court.
He has too, he's losing a lot of money over this... ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

Put up video evidence or the NFL should be smashT with fire and fury.

I'm hearing one of the considerations was Zeke destroyed his phone but there were records of texts and other messages.

I'm hearing one of the considerations was Zeke destroyed his phone but there were records of texts and other messages.

Where did you hear this? I heard it before the suspension came down, but didn't see anything about it at all in the NFL's memo, and the nfl didn't mention it on their conference call.

lmao. if he takes it to court then all the information will get out to the public. I hope he's ready for that. Could end up being worse for him.

He has too, he's losing a lot of money over this... ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

Put up video evidence or the NFL should be smashT with fire and fury.

The NFL basically said he couldn't prove he didn't do it. They admitted she lied and had her friends lied, they admitted she was in a fight at a bar in the same time frame that her injuries occurred, but they said she took the photos the day she said it happened (which the NFL rep on the conference call said is unusual) and he couldn't prove he didn't cause the injuries, because he was known to be around her in that same time frame that the injuries happened.

Maybe he did it, but that's a pretty bad precedent to set.

lmao. if he takes it to court then all the information will get out to the public. I hope he's ready for that. Could end up being worse for him.

I would hope, though he hasn't proven to me that I should, that he'd be smart enough to know that.

Per Charles Robinson, a Quote from a source in the Cowboys org

"The NFL is standing on horrendously speculative evidence"

If the NFL is in the habit of suspending players for alleged incidents before they were even under a contract... Why don't they suspend Joe Mixon for six games for something there's actual evidence for?

If the NFL is in the habit of suspending players for alleged incidents before they were even under a contract... Why don't they suspend Joe Mixon for six games for something there's actual evidence for?
Because the NFL is a shitty ran org that can get away with w/e the fuck because it's so popular and makes so much $. Their hypocrisies continuously grow.

One can only hope for that Enron moment to occur.

They fucked Tyrod over so goddamned hard.

Fucking Bills man.....

Love the extra Bills picks next year. Watkins has not lived up to his hype. Not winning next year anyways.

Is Alfred Morris still a cowboy? Prime playing time for him if he is.

How funny would it be if Jerry didn't put his team on the train to LA today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back