NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre going to have Molly and Cheddar Bob Talib throwing passes soon.
Lol, I'd settle down if I was a broken labia away from getting my doors blown off by the Texans.

Lol, I'd settle down if I was a broken labia away from getting my doors blown off by the Texans.
Elway needs to get woke fam. Sign Kaep.

(Im aware the preseason practice against SF meant fuck all. If Molly were playing/trying SF would probably be signing Kaep back themselves because their QB would be dead.)

Elway needs to get woke fam. Sign Kaep.
F8F.gif

Though I think Elway's too busy planning the Denver alt-right march to worry about wokening.

Tonight at 8 on ID they are doing an hour show on Sean Taylor's murder. I don't know anything more then that as it was texted to me

F8F.gif

Though I think Elway's too busy planning the Denver alt-right march to worry about wokening.
Heard hes funding the new Robert E Lee statue.

F8F.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Puo showed up with tiki torches.

@MarkyMcFly hey McFly, has all the Cowboys/Zeke haters in here apologized yet for being wrongful, white knighting cuckzombies who are ok with the NFL continueing on being a terribly ran and hateful organization?

How hate-ingested for the Cowboys do you gotta be to support the NFL on their inhumane conduct and rulings for players?

Nope. Racist imo

@PUO3

What's up with that Menelik jersey? Figured it'd make a good doormat since that's what he's going to be used as this year.

@PUO3

What's up with that Menelik jersey? Figured it'd make a good doormat since that's what he's going to be used as this year.
Can do an Oak jersey. No hook for the Donkeys equip though.

Lol, not even worth the shipping cost.

He's in injury form already. You see Leonard Floyd blow by him on the first snap?
I figured he will be on the IR for whiplash from snapping his neck around to watch the d lineman blow by him.

Legit had no idea how much Von fucking dwarfs Dumervil.

Jesus fuckin christ Von Molly is big. Dunno how a guy that's apparently 6'3" 250 moves like a manlet, while being brutally powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back