NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read this several times, what does it prove?

The very first line says

But that some how proves she's not lying? Because she told someone else and sent them the pics (she posted them on instagram too)

Then the entire second half of the paragraph is about the times they caught her lying, over and over and over
Oh it doesnt say that her phones data proves the pictures were taken the same time she was with him...? It doesnt say the pictures match her accounting....?

I cant even carry a conversation with you on these subjects any further. Youre totally ridiculous in every sense.

I read the texts, she never said she was going to do any of this.

She said she was going to blackmail him with sex tapes, nothing about domestic violence or any of that, which could easily mean that the reason those texts were sent, were because she was fed up with getting the shit kicked out of her.

Among the quoted threats:

▪ After being told Elliott didn’t want her at his house on July 21 and he didn’t want her coming out with him, Thompson responded with: “Ok this is what you want? Ok then, I’m going to ruin your life. You will see. If I was you, I wouldn’t go out tonight.”

▪ After being told she couldn’t come Elliott’s 21st birthday party, Thompson told him “that’s worst decision you made in your life. I’m going to ruin you life now.”

▪ The report also details a text message in which Thompson told Elliott: “You better be smart. And not be a dumb man.”

▪ After not being allowed in the after party, she was heard yelling and screaming that “your career is over” and then proceeded to call the police.

▪ Elliott is also “100 percent certain” Thompson told him on July 22, “You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.”

Per the documents, Friel was unable to give an clear endorsement of Thompson’s credibility because she repeatedly misled investigators.

The above threats were made on July 21 and the early morning of July 22, the date Thompson called to police accusing Elliott of assaulting her while they were in a parked vehicle.

Oh it doesnt say that her phones data proves the pictures were taken the same time she was with him...?

I cant even carry a conversation with you on these subjects any further. Youre totally ridiculous in every sense.

I literally just posted an app that can change your meta data. It's free (costs a $1 to actually unlock the ability to change the data though)

It's too bad that Aaron Hernandez didn't play for the Cowboys. Would have loved to read Marky's case defending him - "Do you have pictures of him in the act of shooting someone? Didn't happen then".
His chick was clearly just out to get him.

Nothing there says anything about being hit, and could all pertain to her making those threats because she was hit.

Going to rofl if he catches chargers for the bar fight also.

Going to rofl if he catches chargers for the bar fight also.

Which is funny because regardless of what witness said (most said he didn't do it, but we all know he did)

Everyone said he did it because the DJ was being drunk and belligerent to a woman! Wild.

Everyone's laughing at you Marky, shut up already, this pathetic display has gone on long enough.

He probably meant to hit the woman and accidentally hit the DJ

He probably meant to hit the woman and accidentally hit the DJ

not-funny.gif

I really hate people that just Google "Good fantasy team names" and then pawn them off as their own.

Every fucking year I'm in a league with a "Multiple Scorgasms" or a "Suh girls one cup"

Come up with something original, you fucking losers.
Statue of Robert E. Lee

a whole lot of white dudes itt caring about where a black man puts his cock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back