NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if Scott Mcloughlin was shooting black tar heroin in the corner of the locker room, Redskins should have kept him. The moment he was gone, their arrow went from pointing up to crashing through the floor.

Skins lost their weapons + OC though. I bet Cousins has at least some drop off
Teams will factor this in and he'll still get paid. He still has Crowder and Reed

Hope the Ravens still pick up Boldin once training camp starts. They want to give Perriman space to really break out, but I don't understand why having sure-handed Boldin around for 3rd down conversions is a bad idea, especially after Dennis Pitta went down.

Yah, anyone that even thinks of stealing my dog better pray I never find them after. Getting him back safe or not, they better make their peace with God and pray for divine intervention to end it quick.

Lol at ppl sayin Vick is just "cooning"
Jesus Christ people need to shut the fuck up about Colin Kaepernick.

I swear ESPN reporters are just lining up to give this guy a BJ.

He made his bed. Wanna wear pig cop socks? Praise POS individuals like Michael brown? Deal with the consequences. No team has to hire that clown. Free speech goes both ways.

Jesus Christ people need to shut the fuck up about Colin Kaepernick.

I swear ESPN reporters are just lining up to give this guy a BJ.

He made his bed. Wanna wear pig cop socks? Praise POS individuals like Michael brown? Deal with the consequences. No team has to hire that clown. Free speech goes both ways.
<LikeReally5>

Every team should be forced to sign Canpernick's afro

Fowler arrested lmao. He owes that man a bottle of liqour imo.
Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports, via a police report, that Fowler was arrested after an altercation in an apartment complex parking lot. A man allegedly criticized Fowler’s driving, leading to an argument that included Fowler hitting the other man and stepping on his glasses after they were knocked off. Fowler also allegedly took the other man’s bag of groceries, which included “recently purchased liquor,” and threw it in a lake. Fowler’s alleged victim was not injured.

This Vick/Kaep debacle is just evidence of a super slow lull NFL offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back