NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJ is getting out. Rumor that Jerry is already on the phone with his agent for him to backup Zeke.

"Kyle's play calls -- he would take time to get stuff in," Ryan said. "As I was getting it, you're looking at the clock and you're talking 16 seconds before it cuts out. You don't have a lot of time to say, 'There's 16 seconds, no, no, no, we're not going to do that. Hey, guys, we're going to line up and run this.' You're talking about breaking the huddle at seven seconds if you do something along the lines.

"With the way Kyle's system was set up, he took more time to call plays and we shift and motion a lot more than we did with (former coordinator) Dirk (Koetter). You couldn't get out of stuff like that. We talk about being the most aggressive team in football. And I'm all for it. But there's also winning time. You're not being aggressive not running it there."

The play calling was shit, but I'm pretty shocked Ryan would throw Shanny under the bus. He was at fault, some of his claims are false (The 3rd and one fumble he snapped the ball with 15 seconds on the playclock, and fans were starting to call for his head before the 2016 season where he won the MVP having by far the best season of his career in the system he is hating on. Lol at comparing it to Dirk's

Lmao NFL players are the dumbest of the dumb

wow the cowboys are a hot fucking mess right about now, god damn

and we got tony jefferson and added like 6 other good potentially great defensive players

Ravens superbowl incoming... talking about want to be better than 2000 defense... well, someone better step up, I'd love to see it. I don't believe it'll happen but that would be amazing.

I appreciate what Bell is doing, his reasoning makes sense... he is that productive.

It does suck, and he is "extremely confident" that he'll be "100% exonerated" but then again aren't they all.

However, this is from the past and has been known about, it why he fell in the draft.

It does suck, and he is "extremely confident" that he'll be "100% exonerated" but then again aren't they all.

However, this is from the past and has been known about, it why he fell in the draft.
Im impressed you can even keep track of these cans anymore.

He may get suspended.

Im impressed you can even keep track of these cans anymore.

I have a notebook.

If any one of these cans is innocent, I hope it's him

r013X6.gif

He may get suspended.

It wouldn't shock me a bit, I don't know shit about his case. All I know is it's from a little while back, it's why he fell in the draft, and he's convinced he'' be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back