NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens finna be the GOAT 7-9 team

12-4, maybe 11-5, we'll see how great the defense wants to be. I'm skeptical how intense they'll be without Ray Lewis. They were great last year, they just worn down. If Jimmy Smith stays healthy and our players stay like this, I feel like they're so skilled they're gonna dominate and bc of that they'll get the right attitude and start to believe it and they could be legitimately all-time great.... hopefully, but I'm skeptical but we have a lot of good players. and enough on offense to score points --- the problem for the ravens losing games ISN'T the offense, it's the defense.

Flacgoat gonna throw for 12k yards and 80 TDs

12-4, maybe 11-5, we'll see how great the defense wants to be. I'm skeptical how intense they'll be without Ray Lewis. They were great last year, they just worn down. If Jimmy Smith stays healthy and our players stay like this, I feel like they're so skilled they're gonna dominate and bc of that they'll get the right attitude and start to believe it and they could be legitimately all-time great.... hopefully, but I'm skeptical but we have a lot of good players. and enough on offense to score points --- the problem for the ravens losing games ISN'T the offense, it's the defense.
You should make the next thread with a very detailed explanation of your reasoning and predictions for the Ravens coming dynasty.

What do you mean about Ray Lewis? Hes been gone a long time.

What do you mean about Ray Lewis? Hes been gone a long time.

I mean seeing a Ravens defense on the field now that reminds me of when he was playing

I feel liek this defense is maybe the most talented I've ever seen on a Ravens roster but they don't have that one leader like Ray Lewis was. That's what I'm talking about.

I mean seeing a Ravens defense on the field now that reminds me of when he was playing

I feel liek this defense is maybe the most talented I've ever seen on a Ravens roster but they don't have that one leader like Ray Lewis was. That's what I'm talking about.
Hopefully another young motivated alleged murder can fill those shoes soon.

Gotcha. They definitely have a wealth of talent on that side of the ball.

Mosley is the dude. Im always envious of teams like the Ravens and Steelers who seem to consistently draft outstanding LB talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back