NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must want some time off.

There were no arrests or anything, but I won't be naive enough to think that means he's innocent.

However, no matter how small this thing may be...what a dumb ass position to put yourself in. Jesus christ.

Damn, someone stole Lucky Whitehead's dog, and his holding it for ransom.

• luck2fastI've taken some time to collect my thoughts on this subject matter, and it's very heartbreaking to say that Blitz has been stolen from my home last Sunday. While out of town, Blitz was being taken care of by a close friend at my house and someone broke in and took him. Whomever stole Blitz has contacted my phone numerous times, demanding ransom money. I strongly advise you to stop and return my boy safely before it gets any worse!
    If you know of any details regarding Blitz's whereabouts or who may be involved in this, please contact me immediately. #repost

There were no arrests or anything, but I won't be naive enough to think that means he's innocent.

However, no matter how small this thing may be...what a dumb ass position to put yourself in. Jesus christ.
Ya at some point it cant all be blamed on someone else or a misunderstanding. Seems to be lining himself up to be another dumb shit.

Granted, unless the woman beating thing is true, he hasnt really done anything terrible. Not the first or last time a player has thrown hands. Id imagine they deal with a lot of tough guy bullshit when they go out as well.

Not really surprised by Zeke's off field behavior. He did go to OSU.

Apparently Zeke knocked out a DJ. At least it wasn't a woman!

This is getting old, even for me.

Time to just shut it down for the year.
Seems as though they are looking to break the offseason arrest record which I can only assume is held by cincinnati

Time to just shut it down for the year.
Seems as though they are looking to break the offseason arrest record which I can only assume is held by cincinnati

They're holding strong at only 2 this off season, if we are talking specifically arrests lmao

I mean, they're saying he knocked the dude out because he was drunk and harassing his gf. I could work with that and have a good defense all lined up "He's a Hero, protector of feminism" if he didn't flash that girls tits to everybody on top of the bar that time

Ya at some point it cant all be blamed on someone else or a misunderstanding. Seems to be lining himself up to be another dumb shit.

Granted, unless the woman beating thing is true, he hasnt really done anything terrible. Not the first or last time a player has thrown hands. Id imagine they deal with a lot of tough guy bullshit when they go out as well.

He wasn't arrested because he left the scene and the man who was knocked out couldn't tell the police who hit him. There were witnesses but I suspect the victim and witnesses will be well paid to remain silent.

Corona hasn't been in here since his Panthers raped my hopes and dreams on Thanksgiving of 2015.

Of course, there weren't many more high's, for them, after that. A few...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

Just so I don't leave out of here with out some defense of the Cowboys

C_QJxX-XkAAvWLA.jpg:large

See what those years did to SF's roster? Welcome to a lottery pick by 2018 Marky

Minnesota, leading the charge on DUIs!

I'm not the least bit surprised.

I appreciate Allen announcing it was Kirk's fault that he didn't get signed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back