NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have scrubs in the NBA making 20 million and fully guaranteed contracts. NFL players see this. There will be a strike by the next CBA.
Sherm was talking about that. Saying what's the point of a contract for more than 1 year if they can just cut you. Play for 1-2 year contracts max and strike for guaranteed money.

tumblr_o6dkijzKS41r78dgto1_500.gif

I think this right here is proof he should be suspended.

He wasn't "Pulling a woman's titty out."

He was trying to steal her shirt because he could wear it better and it accented his eyes.

Cue Jim Ross: Bah gawd, that man has a family!

That man can never tell his kids that they need to do something ever again.

All they would have to say back is don't make me call Von to come over and put hands on you.

Totally emasculated, might as well go through with the surgery now.

I'm just giving you shit bud, everybody get's one.

I don't know what the hell it is. Joseph Randle, as far as I know, had no issues in college. Damien Wilson had zero issues in college. Greg Hardy was %100 on them and to a less (violent) extent Randy Gregory was as well.

Zeke, I believe, has just been a dumb kid. Everything I've heard points toward him not beating up a woman. I really hope that turns out to be the case.
Just win baby.

But ya I dont know the Zeke story tbh. Certainly hope its false.

Lol. That is ridiculous. I hate that hes in the division but Molly is awesome. Fuck that can.

Time to ramp up the fantasy preperations.

5605204.jpg

Is actually pretty sick. Flipping through them really makes you realize how we associate teams with colors. I wanted to like the Steelers, Raiders, and even the Jets, but without their natural colors it will never seem right.

5605204.jpg

Is actually pretty sick. Flipping through them really makes you realize how we associate teams with colors. I wanted to like the Steelers, Raiders, and even the Jets, but without their natural colors it will never seem right.
Just started looking through and I gotta say that Bills helmet is dope.

Texans, titans(voulenteers), chiefs,panthers all looked really good
dolphins looked the same.
The Seahawks one I didn't really care for.

Last edited:

Apparently Zeke knocked out a DJ. At least it wasn't a woman!

This is getting old, even for me.

He must want some time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back